Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
25-03-2007, 11:42 AM   #1

Sunday Daily

Good morning everyone....

Pretty quiet at work today and not soo good outside a bit nippy and dull so far....

I am feeling the lack of the hour's sleep this morning

but I am not a morning person so nothing unusual there

Hope everyone has a good day and blessings to everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
25-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #2

Re: Sunday Daily

Good, if grey, day so far. I've had a snoring lump of fur on my lap since early this morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
25-03-2007, 11:53 AM   #3

Thank heavens for the clock-change. At least 4 weeks late as far as I am concerned.
It's still a bit chilly here; the wind is still coming from a cold direction. Have been to the allotment and collected leek, parsnip, sprouting and herbs for dinner today but didn't stop to do anything other than water my babies in the polytunnel; it's all doing well in there. Defrosting some of last year's raspberries for afters. Yum.
OH and Dinah have gone to the woods so they'll be out for another hour or more. Dinah will return muddy, with a tongue that no longer fits in her mouth and will sleep all afternoon. Everyone is in for a shock this evening/tonight when the fire will not be lit! The animals will all leave the room in disgust and find cosy corners elsewhere, beside radiators
Have a good day and an early night to recover from the loss of the hour

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-03-2007, 01:06 PM   #4

Not too bad for some serious lack of sleep Bought some DVDs yesterday; one of which was 'The Children of Men', which was out last year. Superb just does not do the film justice. One of the best I've ever seen

Pottering in the garden today, moving a yew tree which was too close to a palm-type thing - hubby snapped his fork so is down the garden centre buying a replacement. I'm still working on my new border but have had to stop to feed Sebastian who eats like a horse at the moment

Am mentally preparing for a bit of a up and downer with my dentist tomorrow. I had 4 front veneers fitted just over 2 years ago. Since then they have all, in turn either fallen off or cracked. I now need the last cracked on replacing and last night another one dropped off!!! Last time his answer was '**** happens' . . . we'll see

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
25-03-2007, 02:35 PM   #5

good afternoon all,
its all grey here today and sooooo cold.
havnt got anything planned,my oh is at work so im going to enjoy me time all afternoon!!!!
gonna walk the dogs and hopefully tire them out so they just flop when i get home,then a nice bowl of popcorn,glass of sparkling white and a chick flick,sounds good to me.
yols just incase i forget to post on here tomorrow i hope it all goes well for you at the dentist tomorrow.
erin
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
25-03-2007, 03:42 PM   #6

Afternoon all, nice sunny day here Not done much today, went to the horses this morning and also did a food shop. Hubby's mechanic came and gave his work van a service. Em has been swimming with her friends, Tom is shopping with some of his mates and Hubby has just gone for a round of golf, so may treat myself to an early glass of red and a snuggle on the sofa with the kitties.

Hope the day is going well for you all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-03-2007, 04:18 PM   #7

Dense fog overnight has burned off and loads of sunshine supposed to make 66F! To market, about to fix lunch. Forsythia is opening and more of my seeds in pots are up...feels as if Spring is really on the way! I'm ready! The birthday girl is out on the porch birdwatching; haven't seen Onyx yet but sure she'll arrive for her lunch! Have a nice afternoon, all!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
25-03-2007, 05:05 PM   #8

Well Ladies I am off again till next Sunday I would just like to thank you all again for your support regarding my friend and her mum's passing...
wishing everyone good health and Happiness

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wendy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
25-03-2007, 05:23 PM   #9

Hi everybody,

Well just been over to see an old friend, and we had lunch in a rather nice pub on a river front, we even sat outside starters was mushrooms, sea bass for main and toffee pudding for desert all very nice, and good to catch up on things.

Going to relax this afternoon and polish the remaining dregs of a bottle of red wine I started last week.

Have a great evening everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
25-03-2007, 05:48 PM   #10

Evening all! Been very grumpy all day due to lack of sleep, and the clocks going forward didn't help either! Spent the last hour trying to put a bed together for Hayley which we've bought off of one of oh's friends. It's a high sleeper with the futon couch underneath which opens into a double bed, handy for guests! We got it for £50, and they're letting us pay it at £10 per week, so it's not too bad. It feels very strange to be lookingout of the window and it's still so light, lol! Have a good evening all!