Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #11

Re: Sunny Friday

OMG. Yola, I'm scared of bees...would have been out of there like a jet plane! I have a bad reaction to bee stings: not anaphylactic shock, but have to go to the ER for a shot.

Shame about the wee bunny.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-06-2009, 11:09 PM   #12

I react like that to wasp stings Eileen. I don't remember ever being stung by a bee and consequently don't fear them. I remember cycling right through a swarm once - just shut my eyes and closed my mouth!

Poor little rabbit - I may not be remembering this right, but is it weasels that take the guts and leave everything else?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #13

I'm not sure about the weasel, don't know much about them. We do have a red kite that is constantly circling the plots so I suspect that this is what had the rabbit. No eyes left either . . . something else which Dominik was fascinated by (ghastly child - there was no a shred of sympathy for poor bunny)