Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-07-2006, 08:30 PM   #21

Re: Camera phones...anyone familiar with them?

More helpful info, thanks, Logoes!!
My present phone is an Ericsson, so hope that means Cingular still carries them! I was told earlier that I should get at least 2+ pixels, & now know they can come with a sort of flash thingy or night mode. Leia's pics will be indoors; she's sitting on the dining room table now with her long ring tail hanging down...would make a cute pic...no camera, no phone! I have got to start doing something about this!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-07-2006, 08:44 PM   #22

Go for it Eileen.....take a step into the unknown and you will wish you had done it ages ago!

Catsey Veteran

07-07-2006, 08:48 PM   #23

I know what you mean, Mags! I was tentative about getting the computer; now I cannot imagine life without it!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-07-2006, 09:06 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I know what you mean, Mags! I was tentative about getting the computer; now I cannot imagine life without it!!
I was exactly the same.....now I can't live without mine either! I've only just got my camera phone but already I feel excited about it!

Sadly Missed

Cats owned: Moggie
08-07-2006, 12:57 PM   #25

I must admit I don't use my camera phone all that much, and I seem to get rather a lot of pictures of my fingers or feet!!!! Logoes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
08-07-2006, 04:40 PM   #26

I have a Sony Ericsson K750i and it is very good. The new one out is the K800i and the camera on that is 3.2 mega pixel and my manager has it - the phone and pictures are amazing - I gonna get one when I can upgrade methinks in December!!

Catsey Veteran

08-07-2006, 08:01 PM   #27

Thnks, Donna! How do you get the pics from the phone to the computer? And can you do just one or two, or have to wait until the phone is full?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
08-07-2006, 08:05 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Thnks, Donna! How do you get the pics from the phone to the computer? And can you do just one or two, or have to wait until the phone is full?
you have a data cable. about £20 mine cost. and you can upload one or lots of photos to your pc, but then you have to upload to a host like photobucket, so you still need to sort that problem of uploading to photobucket out

the data cable can also help you edit your contacts, upload music, etc etc as you synchronise between the two.

Catsey Veteran

08-07-2006, 08:49 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
you have a data cable. about £20 mine cost. and you can upload one or lots of photos to your pc, but then you have to upload to a host like photobucket, so you still need to sort that problem of uploading to photobucket out

the data cable can also help you edit your contacts, upload music, etc etc as you synchronise between the two.
More thanks! I know how to get them from IPhoto to Photobucket..I think I remember how to do that