Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-02-2009, 07:19 PM   #21

Re: Alpine Saturday

Sweet chilli chicken noodles - that sounds lovely too Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
07-02-2009, 07:48 PM   #22

That cake looks yummy Angie, could I have some too please
Woke up this morning to a thick cover of snow which was very exciting and had a fairly uneventful morning at work.
Spent this afternoon walking with Kirsty and one of our vets and her two dogs, we went up to a local forest trail where there was about 5 inches of snow-we all had a great time (I'll add some pictures later)
Off to cook dinner soon, ham pie with mashed potato and butternut squash, mmmm......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Do they do the cellophane noodles that dandysmom mentioned in one of her recipes? I have never seen them in the shops down here, but probably could source them online. I am rather fond of noodles.

Edit to say: So sorry Natalie!
They're also called bean thread noodles, Angie.
If any of the big chains have an Asian food section you might find them there. definitely on line, I'd assume. I do love Japanese food; had miso soup at lunch! When our office was in Silver Spring (suburb of Washington) I had lunch several times a week at a delightful Japanese restaurant.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
07-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #24

Looks like I walked in on a food chat Angie that cake looks like it'd make the perfect breakfast for me
OH into work today then when he comes back we will double team and attack the living room and kitchen cleaning gearing up for his mom's visit tomorrow to view our saltwater tank.
Nothing planned besides that though OH sometimes surprises me on weekends with a need to run into town for an errand or two so who knows.
Strange medication dreams last night again and awoke glued to the bed. Luckily no near fainting spells like yesterday morning..believe that is waning off.
Sunshine here again today..really hope the forecast is wrong for Friday the 13th (snow showers).
Hope you all have a lovely Saturday..or should I say Caturday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #25

EEEk! I hadn't realized we have a Friday the 13th this month! Glad the fainting episodes didn't happen, don't overdo cleaning and tire yourself too much. We do natter on about food, don't we? A while back we had a fun thread called What Did You Have For Dinner ... it ran on for about a month!