Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
11-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #31

Re: Anyone know anything about Sphynx cats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupie
There are already back yard breeders breeding sphynx and breeding sphynx against the BAC breeding policy by using outcrosses no longer recognised ......
Good lord - that didn't take long. I suppose it was inevitable, but what a shame

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 persians
11-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
Gosh - I'm surprised that there is one in rescue. As they are such a "new" breed, I would have thought that all the breeders would have restrictions in their contracts etc........so that if for any reason the new owner can't keep the cat, it would go back to the breeder.

Has your friend tried to find the breeder?
From memory she came from breeder as she wasn't 'suitable' - I could have just made that up though

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: MAU,siamese,and 2 non breeds.
17-05-2008, 06:01 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
Just interested if anyone has any information on them, health issues, temperaments, personalities, problems, breeders even?
Hi there Random, i know its a bit late but iv just seen your thread on SPHINX cats , a few years ago i was looking on the net about Sphinx,s and found this pic, liked it soo much i saved it , so thought you might like a look too .

Beautiful dont you think ? : )