Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
31-03-2009, 10:22 PM   #41

Re: Catsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookyandjo
no way Leesy!.. i give the cats in my holiday snaps names as well... usually something to do with the country i am visiting.. or something specific about the city im in at the time if it's a significant place!

I have taken some beauties too... i will have to transfer some of the better ones to photo bucket and post them on here..one that springs to mind was a VERY hansome Tabby that i snapped in Japan last year.. he gave me such a filthy look it was hilarious... we called him Sumo... cause he was very chubby... mind you.. he still liked the 10 minute pat fest that i gave him!
We have some lovely pics of a cat that stayed in our hotel complex in Turkey, think it sort of belonged to them as it looked in good condition compared to the ones that lived totally wild on the streets, he was a big softie and kept waiting for us at the end of the day to come in our room and have a stroke and chin rub LOL, we called him Bengal as we thought he (if it was a he) looked like a Bengal cat, he was gorgeous and sooooo friendly.