Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
21-01-2006, 10:55 AM   #1

Daily thread / Sat

Hi - I'm at work AGAIN! seem to be here more than home at the min. I saw a white cat on the hard shoulder of the motorway on my way in, happily trotting along near the grass verge! I really wanted to stop, but knew I wouldn't be able to do much & just hope he was from one of the houses behind the verge.
Hectic weekend planned At work for another hour or 2, then home, then going to a panto, my friend is staying overnight with her god-daughter. who is friends with my girls. Someone coming to see kittens today & tomorrow, then work again tomorrow (probably all day) then home & get ready for school / work on Monday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-01-2006, 11:23 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread / Sat

I'm recovering from last night. It was good. Forgot the camera though and only took one photo with the phone which was sent on to Pat!
Today I'm dogging it again. I have one dog coming here, one to the kennels and one possibly going to a new home.
Its quite cold here but at least it's dry.
Need to go and get Ceilidh from my step daughters. She babysat last night. Ceilidh loves going there as she's an auntie to twin girls age 2, so she's quite grown up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-01-2006, 12:25 PM   #3

Good morning. We have a fabulous sunny day!
No news, nothing to report from deepest Dorset.
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-01-2006, 12:32 PM   #4

Just finishing off the ironing. Hubby's in town sorting his passport and will wash car with junior upon return.

I have 4 brand spanking new alloy wheels on my car as Lexus just replaced all 4 - which is great; they also did a full valet so hubby only has his own car to clean.

Later I might mooch into town to try on a few more ball gowns for the dinner dance we have tickets for next Saturday . . . I hate trying clothes on in the shops; darned changing rooms are alway too small and the curtain always gapes!!

Sunny and cold here . . . already one 3-car crunch on the hill outside my house . . . oh people just can't get to the shops quickly enough can they

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-01-2006, 02:46 PM   #5

Well a nice day here. Still feel a bit rough my ears and throat - haven't gone to Uncle Arnies - just don't feel up to it (which is unlike me)

Jack and Sophie are 12 today where has the time gone.

And party this afternoon about 5.30ish - normaly.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
21-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #6

Hi all
Well this is the weather here in Denmark.. Or it was this morning, its stopped snowing now..

And a few of Oliver feeling rather cozy

This is Luna's blanket, where she eats her bones in the morning

Its been a rather lazy day today. Have been over shopping. Am gonna make that garlic soup again this afternoon, if I can get started

Then I owe Luna a long walk..

I just took these pics of her.. Look at that shiny coat She's standing with her christmas pressie (one of them anyway) from her auntie Janie There's a squeak inside it (just skip the mess in the background )

I hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-01-2006, 03:02 PM   #7

Oooooh J - please keep that weather in Denmark! - or better still send it back to Siberia. We have 'a cold snap' forecast for next week but it is beautiful today, brilliant sun and about 7C

So, you still have Oliver? - I thought you were posting him to me He is sooooo beautiful - just what I want, either with or without white boots.
Take care, keep warm. Garlic soup sounds good - I still haven't made it. We have fish tonight, so i won't invite you, I know you don't like it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
21-01-2006, 03:09 PM   #8

Hi H

Today is actually rather nice compared to yesterday, as we had rain, wind and degreez below cero!!! Everything went to ice.. The trains couldnt drive...

Today is a beautiful day though

I thought I would get a bit of weight of him before sending him You know, could get a bit cheaper

Thank you and you are right, I dont like fish I'll keep with my soup...

And I plan to put so much clothes on, that I can roll

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-01-2006, 04:45 PM   #9

Afternoon all,

Working again (just popped onto CP to have a quick catch up). Chat more later!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-01-2006, 04:48 PM   #10

Hi all, today turned out better than I expected. Didn't get to sleep last night til gone 5.00am and had planned to go to Weston this morning. Hubby woke me at 8 to ask if I still wanted to go Dragged myself out of bed and was ready in an hour!!
It was a really beautiful day, though very frosty and cold. Had a brisk walk along the seafront and it was surprising how many people were there. The donkeys were out giving children rides along the sands.
Took a couple of pics of the pier and the donkeys!

Had some lunch in the town, did some shopping and called in at the Garden Centre on the way home. Must admit I feel shattered now!