Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
28-01-2006, 09:51 PM   #1

barnaby

has taken to sleeping in one of our enclosed litter trays,even if it had been used obiously we cant allow him to do that,so we have had to move 1 tray out.its now in the spare room, well now we have 1 very well used tray so clean up duty been doubled, and will have to gradully introduce the other tray back into use,hoping barnaby dont use it as a bed again (hes got some discusting habits ) ill have to put some *deposits* in there to put him off, but hes hard work that cat!! anyone want a cat?? 1 previos owner slightly soiled

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-01-2006, 10:55 PM   #2

Re: barnaby

i'll take him.....
well, if i could i would¬!
but his mommy would miss him too much, wouldnt you!?!?Q?!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
29-01-2006, 01:55 PM   #3

Oh you would so miss Barnaby!! You life would be so dull!!

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2006, 06:07 PM   #4

would i miss him beating up reggie??would i miss having to clean out the most discusting mess in the litter tray (cause he wont cover it)?? would i miss him eating ALL the cat food?? could i miss him clawing me to peices?? funnily enough i wouldnt,he has NEVER liked me he resented me and his dad getting together,he was charlies cat b4 we met.but im the one who feeds him/cleans up after him/grooms him, basically his servant,but he wont even come on my lap for strokes,hes all over charlie. lets face it he dont like me

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2006, 06:10 PM   #5

tried bribery? treats? twix never comes near me for cuddles, but has the odd tickle under the chin, but my hubby can turn him upside down cuddle him and tickle his belly!

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2006, 06:13 PM   #6

tried all sorts,we have now got to the state of i feed him and do the rest,and he gets on with it,when he wants cuddles he does to charlie, the other 2 come to me. hes got the hump cause ive been giving reggie (whos underweight) a little extra food when he asks for it, and i wont let barnaby have any as he would scoff the lot, reggies a grazer,and barnabys a scoff it as fast as he can cat.so hes def off me at the mo

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2006, 06:24 PM   #7

ok, got a solution. have you got a biiig box?

good, cut a few smal round holes in it, not too big. Now, get a sticky label and write to CJK, rushden, and shove it in the post

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2006, 06:45 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
ok, got a solution. have you got a biiig box?

good, cut a few smal round holes in it, not too big. Now, get a sticky label and write to CJK, rushden, and shove it in the post
tried putting him in a cardboard box when we moved once he clawed his way out,and attacked the car driver, wrapped himself round the drivers face while he was doing 60 on the m25 had to hold him down,got a few claw marks that day he dont travel well,yowls his head off

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2006, 06:48 PM   #9

ok, sedate him and post him to me lol.

he prob wont like me either though

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2006, 07:00 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
ok, sedate him and post him to me lol.

he prob wont like me either though
what he wants is to be an *only* cat,where hes got someone whos willing to wait on him hand n foot,(or should that be claw n paw??) fed the very best of food,he likes that new whiskers pouchs. no cheapy tescos for him allowed to sleep anywhere he wants,probally your pillow, your not allowed to go out for longer than an hour,as he will get the hump with u,shows u his tail and flicks it at u. wonder if the queen wants a cat???