Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-03-2006, 10:30 AM   #1

Daily Shred/Friday

Morning all. The day dawned wet and mild. The garden looks better already - I predict an amazing rush to Spring, with all the flowers/hedges etc that have been in bud for the last 10 days suddenly bursting into bloom!
Hope the change in wind direction changes the mood of those of you who have been feeling under a cloud for the last few days
Fran - how is Maude and what is her date (hope I'm not being too cheeky hiding that question here )
Its Friiiiiday - hooray!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-03-2006, 11:04 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred/Friday

Morning all...we have cabin fever with the felines wanting to go out for a stroll but cant as its bucketing it down..busy day here today, off at two and out till much later on for a friends birthday
Hope you all enjoy your day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-03-2006, 11:05 AM   #3

morning all. hectic morning here. ryan now throwing up on top of a chesty cough and bad sore throat, elliot coughing like mad.
Hubby ordered some shopping from tesco t be delivered, but they cant do until 8-10pm, better than nothing though.

now ay i could take the kids out poorly, but obviously cant leave them here on thier won and we running out of calpol and ibuprofen and juice, cat food etc.

speaking of which i noticed online today tesco do thier own hairball control cat food, goign to try it,s ee what it like, as i cant get out to my pet shop to get royal canin.

Got a lovely bunch of roses and lilies today in the post, for mothers day fromt he kids, gorgeous peach coloured roses. Cant take a piccy cos i broke the memory card for the cam! cheereed me up though, apparantly they arranged it with my mum.
I had forgotten it was even mothers day! not got a card or anything for my mum, good job she in spain until weds lol.

have a great day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-03-2006, 11:49 AM   #4

wow i getting spolit today, just had a box of belguim choccies delivered from my boys! they did arrange it allwith my mum, apparantly whilst i thought ryan was spending all his pocket money, he was keeping some aside each week, and gave ito my mum last week when she was here to pay for half towards the flowers etc. my mum paid elliots share lol.
(my hubby doesnt ever do anything for me from the kids for mothers day)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-03-2006, 12:06 PM   #5

CJ that's lovely for you to receive that!!! I'm not expecting anything from hubby on behalf of Dominik either. Didn't get anything last year so why should this year be any different????

Domi is happily playing with the card/scissors/glue/felt tips I bought him in hobbycraft the other day - I'm about to turn the heating back on coz I just can't get warm - even though it's noticably warmer than the last few days.

Fifi HAS got feline acne, and I have been given this shampoo stuff to wipe her (and Darcy's) chin with. Spoke with vet about Balie's vomitting, she says to live with it for a bit and actively monitor frequency and content and if I'm still worried in a month they will do endoscopy and biopsy to see if there is either an irritant present or some kind of stomach lining inflamation (or worse . . .). Not sure about that - it'll have to get significantly worse before I subject him to that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-03-2006, 12:24 PM   #6

Morning all..Very cold, wet and miserable here today Have to wait in as hubby is due to have a new mobile delivered.

DM - thanks for asking due date 6th April

CJ - What lovely surprises for you

Yola - hope you don't need to go down the endoscopy route. Fingers crossed that this will not be necessary and Balie starts to improve x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
24-03-2006, 03:17 PM   #7

My (nearly-4-year-old) son is vomiting and has diarrhea today Not such a great day.