Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-04-2006, 07:45 AM   #1

Daily Shred April 5th 2006. (wednesday)

GOOD Morning Angels!

(lol was watching charlies angels other night)

OK, it official, I NUTS

A rahter sharp crisp morning. in other words i am flippin cold. My feet are freezing so i got my thermal socks on.
I been looking for ages for some old ladies style bedsocks ( new ones of course) cos i get such cold feet at night but can't stnad wearing normal socks.

wrapped my feet in a blanket under the duvet last night. Must be old age creeping in

I will be child free sun-fri next week, then hubby here thur-sun week after. So making the msot of it. ryan will be away in newcastle upon tyne for his birthday on the 12th, but he perfers it as he will see my mum step-dad, dad, step-mom to be, and two sets of great grand parents and his uncles to be . (ryan thinks it hilarious that they'll be his uncles and are only 2 years older and 4 years older than him)

so we are off today to Bedford, to shop and to go to the eat as much as you want chinese buffet, which ryan has names "stuff until you're sick"

Kids are both still asleep, but i been awake since 4, bunnies were out at the crack of dawn today, seem to be nejoying themselves.

hope you all ahve a great day. I will, for some reason I love shoping in bedford, prob cos wellingborough and rushden shops are pretty naff!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
05-04-2006, 08:46 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred April 5th 2006. (wednesday)

Morning all....another lovely sunny and warm day here in Coventry aka Yola's idea of Bahamas
My mams 49th birthday today...cards flowing through the letterbox and now just braising myself for all the relatives *shudders*
Cats are allready pottering around the garden and Elsa is attacking the butterflys from behind the 'just beginning to blossom' budleiha (sp)..is hillarious too see!

Not much planned for today..apart from being a juggler for mams b'day...me and my elder sis and shockinglly her husband (hes a very venomous person..never helps) did all the food including a huge birthday cake..yesterday, so today should just be sitting back and enjoying the ride........in my sandals and shorts
Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-04-2006, 08:53 AM   #3

think i should defoo move to coventry, then can have nice weather and can cat nap elsa!!
brightening up a little here.
Kids just woke up and amazingly are both in good moods, already laughing and playing about cheekily

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
05-04-2006, 08:58 AM   #4

We dont allways get nice weather CJ...i remember once last year where the rain was so heavy some of the roads had almost flooded!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-04-2006, 09:15 AM   #5

Morning all

Making the most of the pc just now. Busy day today. Will finish the wall papering in my bedroom, then the carpet gets delivered today at some point. The bed doesnt come until Friday.
Ceilidh isnt well (again) dont know whats going on with her!
Got woken up this morning with the phone ringing. Sean phoning from Iraq . At least my day started well.
Going to the dentist this morning. Still gummy
Cant stay on for long and stil waiting on my lap top coming back from the manufacturars. Hopefully it will be soon.
At the moment were all a bit squashed in Ceilidh's bedroom. Her cabin bed, our double matress on the floor and the pc

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
05-04-2006, 10:34 AM   #6

Morning all. Beautiful sunny day here although 'tis quite cold Certainly not shorts and sandals weather Not much planned for today. Have done the school run with Em and been to the horse. Tom is driving me potty, singing and generally being a nuisance and I have a headache

Hope you all have a great Wednesday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-04-2006, 10:35 AM   #7

Beautiful day but still quite nippy. have just had my hair cut, now time for a coffee and a bit of CP before going back to the allotment. April! So busy!
OH back tonight, so I think we're going out. If I don't see you later - have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
05-04-2006, 11:54 AM   #8

Morning everyone. Well, last night I managed to lure Ninja into the lounge for a few minutes before letting him lead me back to the kitchen for some treats. Matt has just reported that, for the first time, Ninja's come into the kitchen to him for some fussing

Tonight when Matt's at the pub and Random's in bed I'll clear all the toys (and the potty ) off the floor and lure him back and sit on the floor with him for a while.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-04-2006, 12:36 PM   #9

Today I'm in bed (well - up momentarily for a glass of orange). I have a pounding headache, sore throat, ear ache and generally flu-like all-over symptoms I'e definitely caught what Vikki in the office has . . . It's cold and bright hear but I'm heading back off to bed now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
05-04-2006, 12:38 PM   #10

Keep wrapped up warm Yola. Plenty of fluids. Hope you feel better soon x