Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
29-04-2006, 08:14 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Sunny Saturday!

Hello all,

I am up and about early as off to work in a minute - getting out of the way for the kitchen workers!!

Going to do a board count today so should be good driving all about in the sunshine. After that home at five to see the finished kitchen

Probably have a friend over later for a good chat.

Have a lovely sunny Saturday all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-04-2006, 08:22 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Sunny Saturday!

Morning Donna, morning all. What a beautiful morning it is!! Hubby has gone to the horse this morning and then has work. Not sure what I will do. Both children slept out at their respective friends last night so it's wonderfully peaceful here at the minute

Will probabaly just enjoy a couple of hours out with the dogs..

Hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-04-2006, 08:33 AM   #3

Morning all.
Sunny start to the day here too.
Having a bit of a lazy day, watching fims with the kids and having pop and munchies. somuch cheper than going to cineam, besides wich elliot wouldt sit sstill in a cinema and i'd end up getting sent out with him lol.

I know ella enchanted on today and altohugh i seen it the kids havent.
(yes i was sad and watched it all by myself when there was nothing else on one day)

hubby here tonight.

Princess given a good grooming this morning, boy she does make some very funny nosies at me when I groom her, but hey it gotta be done and the little madam has gotten away with not being done for a week, luckily no knotts, plenty of fur combed out though. She looks all nice and fluffy again now, only prob is i now got princess fluff tickling my nose and have spent 10 minutes rubbing at my nose and it still bloody tickling!

have a nice one y'all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-04-2006, 09:21 AM   #4

Morning all,

Well me and the OH are off to the car auctions in a bit, just for a browse but it does look like it is going to rain here. Then we are going to pop to B&Q to get some more pots and compost for the garden.

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
29-04-2006, 10:24 AM   #5

Planted the kiddies Peruvian lilies this morning, checked on our other seedlings which are looking really well, surprised I haven't killed 'em yet

Nothing much happening, it's started to cloud over here so having a picnic indoors today with the kids. Tomorrow we are picking up the kiddies battery operated quad, don't quite trust them yet with a petrol one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-04-2006, 10:34 AM   #6

Good here, so a day gardening, I think.
Donna - new kitchen! mmmm
CJ - is PFC's op wound on her tummy or flank? Must make the prospect of grooming a bit eeek! Anyway, hope you both cope!
Have a good day everyone. It's May on Monday - things will improve!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
29-04-2006, 05:03 PM   #7

Painted the trailer today. Paint everywhere, mostly on me. : / Some on the trailer though, so should keep the rust in check. Managed to dip my hair in the paint as well. Not sure silver is my colour... Rover thought I was very mean to only let him watch through the window. He would have had so much fun "helping", but he's not that keen on baths in water - doubt he'd take to swimming in turpentine. (Joke.)

Finally found the energy to take the flat battery out of my bike. Have to disassemble the whole back-end and right side to get to it, so it's not something I can do quickly. Now to find some way of letting it recharge without at the same time letting Rover electrocute himself. : /

Rover's been out several times and has had a lot of fun climbing the apple-tree. Less fun for me, as I have to keep his lead from getting stuck. Decided to just unclip him when he's up there. Safer for him, and he's come when called so far. Famous last words...

Online games and laziness for the rest. Haven't a plan for tomorrow, either. Lovely!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
29-04-2006, 05:37 PM   #8

had my daughter n grandson over for a while, went out did a bit of shopping, got company again 2morrow,
its my youngests bday today, shes 19,we had the family meal yesterday.shes out clubbing tonight, going out dressed as a fairy LOL sounds like fun have a good weekend all. we are off out to a bootie 2morrow (if it dont rain tonight)