Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-05-2006, 09:38 PM   #1

A picture of part of the family

Well it was my little sisters 40th birthday on the 4th we all went out for a mealon Sat lunchtime, my brother his wife and children couldn't come as the 3 children all have sickness and upset stomachs, appears something is going around but this is the remaining gang. It was the first time Jack my nephew has been in a resturant as he is severly autistic, with learning difficulties and he gets really hyper in public but he was golden really really good sitting still for 2 hours

From the left in red my Mom, my sister Diane (now 40) Jack, Stu (Di's husband who paid for the meal as a birthday present for Diane a nice man) Coming down the other side Sophie (Jack's twin) Katie eldest now 13. Wally Stu's Dad who's 87 my Dad with the glasses on I am taking the picture.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-05-2006, 09:41 PM   #2

Re: A picture of part of the family

What a lovely family photo Kazz.....glad you all had a good time!

Catsey Veteran

07-05-2006, 09:48 PM   #3

We had a very good time, Thanks. Shame Mick, Toni, Taylor Lewis and Molly couldn't come but hey thats life sometimes. The children were really poorly

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-05-2006, 09:55 PM   #4

Lovely happy family picture....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-05-2006, 11:47 PM   #5

What a lovely photo to cherish Kazz...what a shame about the rest of the family, missing it Glad those who were well enough to go enjoyed themselves.

Wally doesn't look 87 does he?

Catsey Veteran

08-05-2006, 12:13 AM   #6

Nope he doesn't but my Dad don't look almost 80 either. Excellent day had by all but Mick's children have got really bad tummies and now my Mom appears to have it too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
08-05-2006, 08:20 AM   #7

What a great photo but next time get someone else to take the piccie

I love family meals out, or just families spending time together. We sprung a surprise on my parents 2 years ago, they were off to South Africa for a month to visit my dad's cousin who lives over there. We all got to my mum & dad's about 10ish, while my older brother took them out to Porthcawl. When they got back we had a lovely buffet all set out for them and we hid in the garden. It was great to have all the family together.

I don't see my older brother much as he lives in Bristol