Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
17-05-2006, 07:33 AM   #1

Daily thread - Wed

Morning, We're all ok here. Baby blackbird seems ok. (not sure what to do with him today - do I let him go?) Lovely sunny day. the builders are back today - the one has been on holiday for the past 2 weeks & the other one has only been here for 2 days during that time as there was little he could do until the other one is back. So back today & I'm sure they'll make good progress over the next days / weeks.
Off to work today.
Someone is coming to view the kittens tonight & I should be getting a new cat in tonight (been saying that for ages, there is one of 2 possibles coming in, both proving difficult to get hold of) one is a feral with 2 kittens - in an old house that some builders are working on, but it appears the builders have boarded up the door to keep her safe & we can't get in to get her, they know we are having her & hopefully we will catch up with them soon. the other one has been living in a massive foundry with 2 other cats for years. The foundry is closing very soon & we need to get the cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
17-05-2006, 07:40 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Wed

Morning all, normal daily routine here, Brekky then school run and off to work, feeling really tired as always x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
17-05-2006, 07:42 AM   #3

Morning all,
Ive got my exam today, and im ill (sore throat!) I just wonna go to bed.

Its cloudy here today.
Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
17-05-2006, 07:55 AM   #4

Morning all, looks like the sun may come out today....Son slept in this morning, so it was one mad rush to get him to his bus in time!!Have a good day all...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-05-2006, 08:59 AM   #5

Morning everyone, very cloudy here today but still fairly warm.......
My new mattress topper arrived yesterday so will put it on the bed later today......looking forward to trying it out tonight to see if it really does ease the aches and pains and give you a restful sleep

Have a good day all........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
17-05-2006, 09:14 AM   #6

Keep your fingers c
rossed, the tree man is back today, and providing it does not rain, I may have a lovely hedge by teatime......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-05-2006, 09:23 AM   #7

Good luck with the exam Jane.

The day dawned misty moisty and the forecast is horrendous, basically rain with showers in between and high winds forecast for tomorrow! Nice! Am on my own till tomorrow afternoon so it looks as though I shall be very lazy. Must remember to head off to Argos before the end of the week and pick up that cat 'tree'.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-05-2006, 09:51 AM   #8

At home again today. I will be vacuuming out the car, sweeping the garden and putting Darcy into his newly-bought harness (have to catch the little horror first . . . ). Weather looking OK . . . hazy sunshine and warm. The Johnsons suntan lotion stuff is working nicely on my legs and I'm actually not afraid to show them off!!!

I'm getting confused with the weather forecast. Yahoo said rain all week and weekend (+ cold) for Reading and BBC said bright-ish most days with a bit of rain on Thursday. Who to believe

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-05-2006, 10:13 AM   #9

Morning all, kittens had their vet check this morning. They are all very fit and well Got a bit of banking business to do today, other than that just general chores around the house. I'm hoping the farrier will manage to get to me later on today as my horse is very bad on his feet at the moment and the farrier wants to try some different types of shoes

Jane - good luck with the exam today. Hope you feel better soon

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
17-05-2006, 10:29 AM   #10

Morning everyone,

I'm not convinced I should be up But I need to do some shopping and then I need to tidy and reorganise the house, especially Random's room and run the hoover everywhere... Good fun, but I'm having some trouble getting motivated.