Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-05-2006, 12:49 PM   #1

Life (and play) in the old girl yet!

Well, I've erected the cat-tower ready for the kittens and done a sort out of toys we had in the house and bought a few more. I was suprised at how many assorted cat-toys there were around the house. Anyway, I've gathered them all together, in our bedroom with the tower, as I want the kits to settle in there before coming downstairs to meet Dinah. There are 2 'things on sticks' - like fishing rods), couple of furry mice, squeaky mouse, squishy balls and a ball with a bell in.
Mini has been playing with the 'goldfish on a stick', which she always liked, and on Saturday night, just as I was dropping off to sleep, I heard tinkle tinkle tinkle, as she gave the ball with a bell in it a bit of a batting around the floor! Made me feel a bit quilty - perhaps we don't give our oldies enough opportunity to play?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-05-2006, 01:27 PM   #2

Re: Life (and play) in the old girl yet!

Awww, bless little Mini (is that short for Minihaha by the way)!! I think even the oldies enjoy a bit of a mad scamper sometimes. I know my lardy Fifi will play for about a minute, and after that she's just sit and watch whilst Darcy skates around the floors endlessly in hot pursuit of a fluffy toy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
22-05-2006, 01:27 PM   #3

Awww bless her little heart

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
22-05-2006, 01:50 PM   #4

All my oldies but one have liked playing. Not for long, and occasionally. Then again - they also seemed perfectly happy to just have a first-class seat at an interesting window.