Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
03-06-2006, 07:50 AM   #1

Daily thread - Sat

Morning. Well what an eventful evening we had (if you haven't seen the thread, my daughter broke her wrist) but finally all got to bed at 1am & Ashleigh has had a good night - although a little uncomfortable. Got someone viewing kittens at 10am. I've been shopping yeterday so don't need to go today (yes) & so I just need to do some housework & get on top of my washing today. The builders are working here today (don't usually on a weekend) & the carpenter is coming to make the stairs. We live in a bungalow - but are getting a staircase to the loft. So it's all go here again today.

Have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
03-06-2006, 07:53 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Sat

Morning Smudgley, morning everyone (wherever you are on this gorgeous sunny day)

Am off outside to do a bit more gardening and take Moli for a walk over to the post box and back if I can find her Hubby's gone to do an MOT and will be back about 9ish then it's all hands on deck again today to do some more to the garage

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
03-06-2006, 08:21 AM   #3

Good Morning/Afternoon!
We're off to do some diving today. First we're being really good and going through the emergency and rescue drills, then a slow pootle to see what's out and about until better half gets cold.
Need to do some studying this afternoon as well. I've got instructor exams (theory and practice) next weekend, and I don't want to make a *complete* idiot of myself. I'll be taking regular breaks to walk the cat, so Rover will be pleased with me. He's asleep on his tower at the moment to gather strength.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
03-06-2006, 08:34 AM   #4

Morning all-another glorious day here today!
ALL animals are in the garden playing at the moment. Not much planned today..have to go into town to do some shopping, just a few puppy bits n pieces. Then home for 12 as have relatives round for the afternoon...so should be a nice laid back day..will get the paddling pool out for the dogs again, and will find a sunny spot to plonk the sun lounger on
Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
03-06-2006, 08:43 AM   #5

Morning everyone,

Lovely sunny morning - but I have to spend all day in the office. Not fair.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-06-2006, 08:51 AM   #6

Morning all,

Lovely day here today and I am going out in the garden and making the most of it, got a bit of weeding to do on my veggie plot. Then we are off this evening as my OT's sister is having a BBQ which should be quite nice.

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-06-2006, 09:33 AM   #7

morning all
nice sunny day here too. Princess and MR d are going in the garden again soon.
Seen to the bunnies, the two we have left.
Kids are driving me mad, cant wait for school to start again!!!!!!!

have a good day y'all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
03-06-2006, 09:35 AM   #8

Good Morning, its bright and sunny here too, think it will be chores and then sitting in the garden x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
03-06-2006, 10:19 AM   #9

Morning all, lovely sunny day here Hope you all have a lovely day and hope the sun is shining brightly for everyone today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
03-06-2006, 11:50 AM   #10

Morning all, a bit overcast but waiting for the sun to break through Have been very busy since last weekend, so havent been here much but I dont suppose I was missed anyway Took a day off work yesterday and spent most of it in the garden, am hoping to do the same again today.
Hope you are all well xxx