Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-06-2006, 05:34 AM   #1

DAily Thread Sunday 4 june

Wow is it the 4th already? where'd the last 4 days go?!?!?!

Good morning everyone!
Looks like a nice sunny day here again. It warmish already, no chill in the air.
Done the bunnies, munching away on thier hay and food.

No plans for today, prob some footy in the park with the boys. we live three houses away from the park!!!

No hubby here this weekend, reckons he was ill weds-fri. But went to work yesterday. His usual day here is sat evening so figure that one out. Can go to work but not come see his kids!!!
And I dont mind at all that he going to see his unlce in hospital today.

Kids are asleep, cats are asleep or out, so all is quiet on the western front!

Didnt adopt a horse yesterday, stables were closed to public lol.
Didnt bring home any rats or gerbils either lol.
Saw some very cute dogs, and some adorable cats.
Lovelyy to see most of them reserved for new homes.

Off to hunt for some black out curtains or blinds over next few days, fed up of me waking at 4am and elliot waking at 6. going to see if it's beacuse of the light. My curtains arent lined very well, NOT a job I can attempt myself. so figured get some blinds and do a bit of bodge it DIY lol

hope y'all have a good day. Off for a cuppa!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
04-06-2006, 09:06 AM   #2

Re: DAily Thread Sunday 4 june

Morning CJ, everyone...

I have the same problem - need thicker or black-out curtains! Awake since 6.30 with sun shining in the window. Didnt get to sleep till about 3am so feeling a bit tired now!!

My dad is coming down to help in the garden -not been touched yet this year - and might take Emma to cinema later.

Have a good day in the sun!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
04-06-2006, 10:10 AM   #3

Morning all-another nice day here today..so will get the paddling pool out in about an hour or so (for the dogs of course, not that it releases any 'inner child' in me and i sit in it!)..then off out for lunch at about 2'ish...then not much else planned..probably will dose off on the now broken sun lounger if it will withold for today
Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-06-2006, 10:16 AM   #4

Morning all,

Looks like a great day today so I have applied the suncream and I am out in the garden. See you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
04-06-2006, 10:23 AM   #5

Well there's only one thing we are all thinking about today............................................. ................................................. Chester & Bentley

I'm taking my girls to the cinema later & getting everything ready for school / work tomorrow. (although I may not go in at all, depending what happens at the hospital in the morning with my little wounded soldier)

Global Moderator

04-06-2006, 11:00 AM   #6

Morning all....what a beautiful day it is!!

Having a relaxing day today after our trip to Devon yesterday......I had a good sleep last night after all that sea air. Friday night, didn't sleep at all

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Global Moderator

04-06-2006, 05:42 PM   #7

It has been such a hot sunny day here, now guess what?............yes it's raining!

edited to say...... it is now thunder and lightening!

Catsey Veteran

04-06-2006, 05:47 PM   #8

Popped out for a drive lunchtime and we went past the RSCPA centre in Wethersfield, and we popped in to see what they have got, three litters of kittens, one not ready to be rehomed (looked about 3 weeks old) but one litter there was two white and tortie girls, one was long haired and the other was short haired, I think both me and the OH took a shine to them. Loads of other lovely cats in there, had a quick look at the dogs of which we liked a very striking white collie - she had pale grey eyes and grey outlining her ears, she was called Bella

Said goodbye to the cat and dogs and went home, picked up some asparagus from one of the farms

Global Moderator

04-06-2006, 05:53 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Popped out for a drive lunchtime and we went past the RSCPA centre in Wethersfield, and we popped in to see what they have got, three litters of kittens, one not ready to be rehomed (looked about 3 weeks old) but one litter there was two white and tortie girls, one was long haired and the other was short haired, I think both me and the OH took a shine to them. Loads of other lovely cats in there, had a quick look at the dogs of which we liked a very striking white collie - she had pale grey eyes and grey outlining her ears, she was called Bella

Said goodbye to the cat and dogs and went home, picked up some asparagus from one of the farms
...........................and, Emma?????????

Catsey Veteran

04-06-2006, 06:13 PM   #10

lol @ Mags ...all the kittens apart from the ones too young had already been reserved If we didn't have Arthur and Bronwyn I would have snapped up these two girls (if they weren't reserved). Two cats is really enough for us, I couldn't imagine having four cats running about our bungalow, especially three youngesters!!! Bronwyn tires me out as it is!! lol

The long haired one was facinated by my charm bracelet!! lol, my OH even started playing with them!! (there were four kittens - 2 white and torties and two black and whites ones) lol