Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

11-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #1

ohhh kittens grow up toooo fast

My back living room is currently the junk room (everything I've not got around to unpacking after I moved house!). It's not got a door, so I put a 2'6" board over the door to keep the kittens out. Which worked a treat until today!

I was in there today sorting some bits out and the kittens just HAD to know what mum was doing. The first three times Bright-water lept over it I put him back out with a firm "NO" (getting increasingly firm) but to no avail.

So the kittens now have access to the junk room - with any luck they'll kill off some of the spiders in there.

I had a quick scout round and they're nothing obviously dangerous - just lots of mess.

They also had their first adventure outside which they decided was very scarey.

They're getting all growd up. Sniff sniff

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
11-07-2006, 07:02 PM   #2

Re: ohhh kittens grow up toooo fast

They'll figure it out - cats are very good at being in places you'd rather die than let a human baby play in

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-07-2006, 08:48 PM   #3

Kitens adore messes...boxes to hide behind or creep in, nooks to hide in, odds and ends to bat around...kitten heaven!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
12-07-2006, 11:03 AM   #4

I know exactly what you mean about kittens hiding.....

Yesterday it took me around an hour to find my two and today I lost Vincent for around 30 minutes to which he just sauntered out and looked as if to say yes? x