Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
13-07-2006, 09:09 PM   #1

What your star signs says

This is mine an what it says about me and its so true!

It is the Scorpion who fittingly symbolises Scorpio. Just as the stinging little Scorpion would rather kill itself than be killed, those born under this Sign are in ultimate control of their destiny. Life is always lived on a Scorpio's own terms, too. They promote their agenda (they are quite the executives) and see to it that things go forward. Others may find this overbearing (it can be) and even self-destructive, but that's the beauty of Scorpio. They have tremendous regenerative powers, just like their symbol, which can lose its tail and promptly grow a new one.Fearless Scorpions rarely lose - they just keep on going, stubborn and determined to succeed (this Scorpio trait is in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign). Scorpios work as hard as they do so they can eventually sit back with a sense of self-satisfaction. They are intense, passionate and filled with desire. They're also complex and secretive, so don't expect to get much out of them, as they may become suspicious and withdraw further. It's best not to bet against Scorpios, either, since these sexy secret-keepers are surprisingly resourceful.
This planetary combination makes for motivated, penetrating and aware individuals. Scorpions don't miss much, since they are highly attuned to the vibrations of others. They are intuitive, probing and very focused on knowing who's who and what's what. Scorpions can lose their temper (and even become vengeful) when someone gets in their way, so it's best to give them plenty of room. Remember, they're unafraid, and a loss today simply means an opportunity for victory tomorrow.
The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed - they can quickly become vindictive. The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the `roiling seasī seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be `still waters run deepī. Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their water-borne brethren, it's just that they are less likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Those are just secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these people are clever, perceptive and always in the mix.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-07-2006, 09:14 PM   #2

Re: What your star signs says

I am a Scorpio too..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-07-2006, 09:18 PM   #3

I'm Gemini

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
13-07-2006, 09:23 PM   #4

Phew, that was long

I'm Cancer, home maker, loyal to friends (but dont cross me ) timid, until I get to know you. Love animals but a pain in the **** as I let my heart rule my head.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
13-07-2006, 09:43 PM   #5

I'm Aquarius with Aquarius rising. I'm basically the ultimate weirdo

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-07-2006, 09:51 PM   #6

I'm Pisces........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
13-07-2006, 10:25 PM   #7

I'm Taurus, stubborn. !!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
13-07-2006, 10:35 PM   #8

Aries, also stubborn. Cardinal Fire. Not sure what's rising... Was told Cancer, but also later that that was wrong. Don't know that I conform more to "Aries" than any of the others.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-07-2006, 10:48 PM   #9

I'm Taurus. While I don't really belive in astrology, it's uncanny how well the description fits me. Good: parient, reliable. security loving, placid, sentimental. Bad: stubborn, possessive, inflexible, materialistic. Makes you wonder...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-07-2006, 08:42 AM   #10

My husband's a Scorpio and he is completely typical of the sign - to a frightening extent - especially the secretiveness, tenacity and hidden depths (a temper the rarely surfaces but when it does it's quite alarming). My Mum is also Scorpio, but she displays less (shall we say) extreme tendencies

I'm a Pisces - so creative, a dreamer and living in cloud cuckoo land usually