Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
13-07-2006, 11:34 PM   #1

been a bad night round here

the yobbos where on noise over drive, scooters up n down the road, then trying to break into the downstairs security doors. i called the police, and eventully they turned up (after 2 calls) and what happens they buzz up to our flat and come in, and they had 2 of the kids with them talk about advertise where we live, and let them know who called the police
i got so worked up i had to use my heart spray

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-07-2006, 02:38 AM   #2

Re: been a bad night round here

What an incredibly stupid thing for the police to do!!! Cab't blame you at all for being terribly upset. Idiots!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
14-07-2006, 07:43 AM   #3

I hope you are feeling less stressed today ((((((hugs)))))) x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-07-2006, 08:38 AM   #4

God - BM, that's scary. I would actually make a written complaint to the police because if there are any repercussions then you need to have some kind of come back against these officers' thoughtlessness

Alternatively, you could just do as Mr Cameron suggests and go and cuddle one or two of these chavscum - that'll make 'em stop I'm sure

Catsey Veteran

14-07-2006, 12:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
God - BM, that's scary. I would actually make a written complaint to the police because if there are any repercussions then you need to have some kind of come back against these officers' thoughtlessness

Alternatively, you could just do as Mr Cameron suggests and go and cuddle one or two of these chavscum - that'll make 'em stop I'm sure
cuddle them id rather throttle them dont he come out with some rubbish
we have just come home, and there they all where glaring at us, (the parents plus a couple of the kids) im just waiting for the next stage, damage to the car or bike, then damage to our property but of course the police wont do anything as they wont have proof on who done it, their word against ours
its made me feel ill. i feel sick and all nervous inside, not good for a heart patient is it. ive been in touch with the H/A see what they can do. probally write them a stern letter

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
15-07-2006, 09:44 PM   #6

What a stupid, inconsiderate thing for the police to do. Poor you, not waht you (or anybody) needs. What spray do you use? Is is GTN? Sorry just being nosey!

Catsey Veteran

15-07-2006, 10:22 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
What a stupid, inconsiderate thing for the police to do. Poor you, not waht you (or anybody) needs. What spray do you use? Is is GTN? Sorry just being nosey!
yes its a gnt spray, for my angina.
its been quiet tonight, the fair is in town so they have been there for the night thankfully.
from what i gather its only 2 lots of adults who are fed up with me, one is my neighbour and the other is her *boyfriend* down the road. spoken to another neighbour and shes as fed up with the kids as we are, so feel better now im not on my *own* now.
im just gonna get on with my life and *stuff* them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
16-07-2006, 10:24 AM   #8

Sorry to hear of all this hassle BM. Not what you need is it? Could you get moved? I know its not fair you have to move, but I dont suppose the scumbags will get dealt with properly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
16-07-2006, 10:45 AM   #9

BM what stupid ideots thoes police officers were if I were you I would write a letter to the head of your local police station, sgt or whatever they are called. Send it recorded delivery. Tell them because of the officers concerned you are now in the position you feel intimadated and it's got an effect on your heart.
Get the neighbours together that have had enough. Write a letter to the houseing, stateing you have also written to the police, tell houseing exactly how the police handled the situation and your fears. Get the other neighbours to complain about the famiy concerned. They should be moved not you!! Good luck.

Catsey Veteran

16-07-2006, 01:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
BM what stupid ideots thoes police officers were if I were you I would write a letter to the head of your local police station, sgt or whatever they are called. Send it recorded delivery. Tell them because of the officers concerned you are now in the position you feel intimadated and it's got an effect on your heart.
Get the neighbours together that have had enough. Write a letter to the houseing, stateing you have also written to the police, tell houseing exactly how the police handled the situation and your fears. Get the other neighbours to complain about the famiy concerned. They should be moved not you!! Good luck.
theres plenty of complaints gone into the H/A about this one particular family, also a neighbour has been keeping a log which dates back to march, its quite a sizeable wad of paper so what i hear.some things got to be done about them, they strut round as if they own the estate, oh darn ive been paying my rent to the wrong ppl, i should of been paying it to the true owners
they havent been around today so its lovely n quiet, theres kids playing properly.all the little ones are playing, as soon as the bigger kids arrive they decent kids go in, which is a shame.