Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
17-07-2006, 06:08 AM   #1

Daily Shred..... Monday...

Morning all,this is the second morning I have been up with the birds, not sleeping very well at the moment! Looks like another hot day....Have a good one everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
17-07-2006, 06:38 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred..... Monday...

Morning Moli, same here, cant sleep a wink! Off to work in a little while, all have a good day.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-07-2006, 07:37 AM   #3

morning all, all this hot weather dont do anyone with breathing probs any good at all.im having probs this morning oh well just get on with it i sopse.
cats shouting at me for food so better start the day n feed the little darlings.have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-07-2006, 09:18 AM   #4

Morning all, I didn't sleep well either last night. It was so hot and sticky despite having a fan on us all night Absolutely red hot here already Don't think I will have the energy to do much today. Have to go and get some bits and bobs for Em's birthday, other than that not much planned.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
17-07-2006, 09:37 AM   #5

Morning ladies
Gosh Pat you were up with the birds

Red hot here too. At least I'm caught up with all the washing .
Going over to my Mum's today. Sean is going over to see her. He refuses to come here (incase he hits someone) which is quite right. So in order to see him I go to Mums.
Another thing about getting my own place, my son will be around again. I'll get a kitten and another dog .
Have a good cool one everyone .
Yola how are you doing in this heat? Thinking about you and "bump"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-07-2006, 10:35 AM   #6

I am the only one that can sleep in this hot weather???? I cant sleep unless I am toastie hot!!

Well off to the solicitors today to try to sort out some legal arrangements over the kids. Up until now it has been a verbal agreement, but it is clearly not working as the ex keeps taking the ****.

Is a new solicitor so will see how it goes (divorce solicitor was useless). Going in a bit for my appt and will let you all know later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
17-07-2006, 10:47 AM   #7

Its boiling here.....

Been sat here catching up on Cat Pages, doing washing I should be food shopping but I cant be bothered at the mo - its too hot! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-07-2006, 11:43 AM   #8

Think it's up to 30C now.
We finally erected a cheapo-cheapo gazebo, we've had for the last eighteen months, last evening. Think it cost all of £8.99. It looks impressive but at present isn't doing what was anticipated, which is keeping the strength of the sun from the house. We'll see if things improve during the day.
All the animals are back from kennels. The kittens have grown, I'm sure. They are tired so, after having a tiny 'reccy' and a bit of a cuddle and purr, have taken to their beds. It must have been over-exciting for them, with all the comings and goings and other cats to look at!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
17-07-2006, 11:44 AM   #9

Morning all...
was up the hospital for half past eight and had everything 'done'....was woke up nice and early (6:30) by clementine who had been out from early in the morning (we leave the window by the porch open for her) and she decided to slot a nice, plum, fledgling sorta bird next to me in bed-needless to say it was quite disgusting.
Its bleedin boiling today..BOILING, animals all irratable, people all irratable, everything is irratable!
Nowt planned for today...will probably park my carcass in the garden for a few hours later..thats if Ralph doesnt decide to play 'throw the anything at lukes head' game again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
17-07-2006, 11:50 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum

Think it's up to 30C now.
We finally erected a cheapo-cheapo gazebo, we've had for the last eighteen months, last evening. Think it cost all of £8.99. It looks impressive but at present isn't doing what was anticipated, which is keeping the strength of the sun from the house. We'll see if things improve during the day.
All the animals are back from kennels. The kittens have grown, I'm sure. They are tired so, after having a tiny 'reccy' and a bit of a cuddle and purr, have taken to their beds. It must have been over-exciting for them, with all the comings and goings and other cats to look at!
we need pictures DM....pictures!