Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
08-08-2006, 02:34 PM   #1

daily thread - Tuesday

2.30pm and no thread - easy to tell it's a nice summer day!
I've been gardening and am now enjoying the cricket. Fingers crossed I think we'll do it! 'rah!
OH away till Thurs pm but have just taken a call from old Cheltenham friends who're doing a Dorset getaway and will scoop me up and take me out for dinner tomorrow, which is a lovely suprise and
to my OH for missing out!
No good news on the girl with the brain clot yet - they didn't operate yesterday as they are trying to both stabilise her condition and get more scans/images/idea of what they are dealing with.
OH was on the M3 yesterday and said he passed an accident with 'body bags all over the motorway' Don't know if he was being a little OTT but it was a nasty accident and caused traffic chaos for ages. At least he phoned me, as he always does, to say 'if you hear of a nasty accident on the (whatever road) it isn't me'. Has only taken about 20 years to train him to do that!

Hope you are all having a good day and
for the cricket.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
08-08-2006, 03:12 PM   #2

Re: daily thread - Tuesday

Not having a bad day apart from the fact that someone I know, their neighbour is going to report them to the RSPCA for having unneutered semi-ferral cats, long story don't ask

Other than that having a great day, sun is shining and it's wonderful

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #3

Afternoon Ladies.....Been very busy this morning with the vacumn! was going to clean my windows, but has just started raining, so going shopping instead....
DM....Hope all goes well for your friend, and have a lovely dinner tomorrow....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-08-2006, 04:58 PM   #4

Yes - DM that was a horrible accident . . . I heard from a friend who too drove past it and he was rather shaken by what he had seen

Today I've had my nails done and been on the hunt for a new pair of fancy flip flops . . . my lovely spangly diamante ones broke yesterday Bad timing as the sales are about finished and all shops are right out . . . thing is, with the puffy feet they're about all I can get on my feet. And I wanted some glammy ones too. Got some semi-glammy ones so don't feel too bad about it.

Hubby home at lunchtime today and is furiously cutting slabs with the angle-grinder . . . oh the smell (stink), mess and on-going cursing about how hard he's working

Off to sort Domi's dinner now and then ours (home-made curry) and then a chilled glass of wine once junior's in bed in about 2 1/2 hours time