Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
07-09-2006, 09:12 AM   #1

Thursday thread

Morning!
Bright and sunny but aren't the mornings and evenings getting cool? I haven't yet adjusted to the need for an extra layer of clothes at either end of the day
Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-09-2006, 10:42 AM   #2

Re: Thursday thread

Morning Ladies, After the events of yesterday (son in hospital)I didn't wake this morniong till 10am!Can't remember the last time I slept so long, now I will be chasing my tail all day to catch uo...
We have gales here today, looks like my tubs have all gone for a walk!!!
Have a good day everybody...

DM....I am thinking of putting my vest back on, its not warm today!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
07-09-2006, 10:47 AM   #3

Lovely here, bright, a little breezy, but not as warm as yesterday - which was hot. Forecast is for a chilly evening. Must remember my cardi, instead of sitting wondering why i am cold!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
07-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #4

Nothing to report really. Usual day at work then home and housework! Tis quite nice and sunny at the moment tho so looks nice and bright out

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-09-2006, 06:50 PM   #5

It's been a lovely sunny day here......still wearing the suntops too!

Been clearing a few 'gone over' pots and containers from the garden that seem to have sulked while we were away!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
07-09-2006, 06:57 PM   #6

Spent the day cleaning flat, getting a selection of teas to suit hungers ranging from not very to ravenous and baking food-bread and cake. Nackered! Waiting for my parents to show up. if I'd been clever I wouldn't have left their schedule at work...
I've added a few photos to the "Reporting back" thread, if you want foreign cat-food.
Rovers asleep on the monitor. Bet if I get a new slim-line one, he;ll still try to fit on top and I'll have even more of a problem moving dangling paws and dodge twitched tails...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-09-2006, 09:05 PM   #7

Brilliant sunshine and up to 79 degrees; very welcome after the clouds, rain and low 60"s! But it is chilly in the morning; need a jacket when I leave to shop and then too hot on the way home. Leia's much livelier now that it's cooler...she was running thru the house last night as if her tail was on fire... lol