Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
08-12-2006, 12:54 PM   #1

Daily thread Friday

Hi everyone,
Just popped on to say hello (update in sponcers forum).
The weather here is sunny but a bit cold.
Going out on a shop for Christmas having to take Ceilidh though! ~That should be fun
Have a good weekend everyone, wont be around much.

Moli enjoy your new car!! We want pics

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
08-12-2006, 01:24 PM   #2

Re: Daily thread Friday

Hi everyone. Quite a nice day here, but it's not set to last. Oh well, enjoy it while we can. Been to Hayleys nurture group class today, had 'lovely' homemade, by the children, mince pies!! The hysteria around the table was immense as we all struggled not to show the children how awful they were. I managed to swallow down 2, and Hayley kindly gave me 2 more to take home to have with a cup of tea, lol! Bless them, at least they tried.
Nothing much planned for the rest of the day. Might make a start on wrapping the girls' gifts from ' Santa'. Have a good one all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #3

Afternoon all, dry, sunny day here at the minute. Have done the horses and been in to see to my friend's cats that I am looking after whilst she is in hospital. Need to clean out my own litter trays now other than that it'll just be general cleaning then back to do the horses in a little while and then fetch Em from cheerleading practise which she does after school today.

Hope you are all having a good day..

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-12-2006, 02:21 PM   #4

Afternoon folks!

Been to town again this morning, gradually getting on top of the Christmas shopping at last!

I heard yesterday that Katie, my g.daughter, has got chicken pox again ......I didn't realise children could get it twice I just hope little Jamie doesn't catch it again ......... just over two weeks to Christmas so I hope they will both be clear by then as they are all coming here for the big day

Lovely sunny day today, enjoy!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
08-12-2006, 04:34 PM   #5

My car (Flora) broke down on the way to work looks like its the clutch or gearbox! Struggled to work via workmates then got recovered back home by a very nice Rescue Man.

All the cats/kittens are sleeping in various places, heating is on but I am still cold - silly me didnt take a coat today - well how was I to know....I was gonna break down LOL.

Have a good evening all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-12-2006, 04:43 PM   #6

Afternoon all, not happy!!! I was supposed to be picking up my new car today, but there is some hold up with the personalized number plate!!!Waiting for the garage to phone,,,

Catsey Veteran

08-12-2006, 04:46 PM   #7

thats not good.

Whats your No. plate say - I love personalised ones.....I have an Irish plate on mine x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-12-2006, 04:48 PM   #8

Catsey Veteran

08-12-2006, 04:55 PM   #9

Exciting .....and grrrrrr to the garage x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-12-2006, 05:35 PM   #10

What car did you decide on Moli??? I must've missed it I think personal plates are cool too. I have had one for a good few years but it's on hubby's car now.

Just got back from my Mums. She was on best behaviour considering our spat last time I visited and it was a nice few hours. Domi loves going there, and even Sebastian seemed to be on good form

Back home now where it's v. cold. Have put the heating on and lit the fire and will shortly be starting to plan dinner! Not sure if I'm just getting old, but are people driving more and more like complete divvies these days?