Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Domestic S/H
06-01-2007, 09:02 PM   #1

Hello everybody!

Just registered today and wanted to let you know I'm here. I have one cat - Smokey - just a moggie, but a CAT WITH ATTITUDE! Love him to bits, but he is quite a handful. He is six years old, blue and white, big and stocky. Bullies my two dogs about. Goes into peoples' gardens and steals fish out of their ponds - biggest one was a koi carp. He brings them straight home, and I've managed to save a few. Brings frogs and toads in live, and just lets them go in the kitchen. In summer the water bowl in the kitchen usually has a frog or two in it. Caught a pigeon last summer while I was out, dragged it through the cat flap and then plucked it bare. I swear that by the time I came home the poor bird was oven-ready! He loves water, and will stand up to his armpits in ponds when the weather is warm. He can also turn kitchen taps on with his head, and sits playing with running water. Life with Smokey is never dull!

That's all for now, hope to hear from you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-01-2007, 09:05 PM   #2

Re: New Member

Wow, that is one fun cat you have there. Welcome to Catsey and looking forward to hearing more about you both (and hopefully seeing a pic or two).

06-01-2007, 09:11 PM   #3

As soon as I had put that "I own a cat" I knew it was wrong! Smokey has me where he wants me - under his paw!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
06-01-2007, 09:11 PM   #4

Welcome! Smokey sounds such a fun character, can't wait to hear more about him and would love to see some piccies of him

06-01-2007, 09:25 PM   #5

Pictures of Smokey will take time I'm afraid. Not only am i a new Catsey member, I am also a new computer user - got this one for Christmas! Everything is taking ages to set up. Please be patient!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
06-01-2007, 09:34 PM   #6

Hi & welcome.
You seem to be doing great so far with your new computer.
We'd love to see photos of Smokey, when you feel you are able to try posting them.

06-01-2007, 09:39 PM   #7

Thank you - will do my best to get Smokey on the "big screen" as soon as possible. He is sitting next to laptop at the moment, gazing at the screen, and ouch has just had a swipe at my hands. He is just so naughty!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
06-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #8

Ouch!
That's like my Smudge-she's either purring round your face & wanting a love, or swiping at your legs as you walk past her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
06-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #9

Hi and welcome to Catsey x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
06-01-2007, 10:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanda
Pictures of Smokey will take time I'm afraid. Not only am i a new Catsey member, I am also a new computer user - got this one for Christmas! Everything is taking ages to set up. Please be patient!
Here's a link to help you post piccies of Smokey

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=8195