Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
15-01-2007, 08:09 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Monday

Morning all, dry day here at the minute. Busy day today, got the horses to do this morning after the School run but am hoping to nip down to Lidl's before I go to the horses in the hope that I might pick up one of those cat activity centres that are on offer from today The electrician is coming later on to sort out all the electrics for the new kitchen we are putting in, so I'll be busy clearing everything away from the work surfaces before he comes.

Hope you all have a great day and if you are off to Lidl today - I hope you get the bargains you are after

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
15-01-2007, 09:02 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Monday

Morning Fran Morning all,

Its damp here - I was thinking the same thing Fran, nipping down before I head to work.

My first day back after a week off, not really looking forward to it.

Have a great day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-01-2007, 09:21 AM   #3

Morning all. Dry here so far, but don't hold out much hope of it lasting. Not much to do today, just the housework that I put off yesterday, lol! Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-01-2007, 10:01 AM   #4

Very dull and grey here. Despite the forecast being for a sunny day yesterday Didn't sleep too well as we had another bedwetting session and Sebastian seemed to be awake for ages too; chattering and thrashing about.

I might have a kip for an hour once he goes down again, but I can't really sleep during the day too well.

Seb's got the 3rd part of his innoculation today which means a (more) stropping baby for the rest of the week. Still, he's happily chattering and giggling in his car seat next to me at the mo so I'll enjoy it whilst it lasts

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-01-2007, 10:40 AM   #5

Damn! I'd forgotten Lidls - congratulating myself on going to Tesco and finishing before 9am (it's great early on Mondays; all the shelves are full and the store is empty!) So, no new toys for my boys as the nearest Lidl is half an hour away.
Have a colleague of OH coming and staying overnight so I think we are going out for lunch together, as they are working this evening. That will be nice.
I had a rotten sleepless night til 3am - something in the Catsey air?
Hope everyone has a nice day. Enjoy the sunshine - no more forecast this week
In the meantime I am waiting for my damp steam reservoir iron to cool as it was steaming and hissing at me - from the tank - so i don't think the cap is on prperly. That's despite me checking it before starting. Oh how I hate it! I'll have to take the cap off, then replace it and then heat it up again

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #6

Dull but dry here, no chance of any sun either by the look of the sky

Not much happening here other than housework .......... and a lovely pile of ironing to tackle later

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
15-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #7

Funny that Mags I have a pressing engagment with the iron today as well .
Been out and had my hair trimmed this morning. Going to the new house tonight to take some measuring for curtains ect. Sooo exited!!! we'll get a better idea of whats needing done. New doors ect and thats from Derek he even spoke about replaceing the kitchen!! Do you think I have him trained girls?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-01-2007, 01:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Going to the new house tonight to take some measuring for curtains ect. Sooo exited!!! we'll get a better idea of whats needing done. New doors ect and thats from Derek he even spoke about replaceing the kitchen!! Do you think I have him trained girls?

Start as you mean to go on Jac! Sounds like you are doing a good job there!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
15-01-2007, 01:55 PM   #9

Blinking electrician isn't coming He can't get the kitchen lights we want until Wednesday...I'll get this kitchen finished one day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
15-01-2007, 04:03 PM   #10

....well todays turned into a nightmare

My Dad would of been 77 today I lost him in 2002.

Had a nightmare phonecall at 8.30 this morning, an ex. of mine was killed yesterday whilst cutting down a tree.

Feel sick to my stomach, still went to work.

Life is crap x