Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-03-2007, 10:08 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Thursday

Good morning everyone!

Not a bad day here but definately a dip in the temperature ........... caught on the news earlier that snow will come to many parts of the UK on Monday

Cassie presented me with a lovely hairball this morning .......what a lovely way to start the day!

OH has somehow hurt his back so it's back rubs and sympathy for him (don't they just lap it up!!)

Off to catch up on the Catsey news now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-03-2007, 10:36 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Thursday

Not Snow!!!!!! I've planted all my bedding plants!! grrrrrr.

Morning all! Overcast here, with the promise of rain later. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, lol! Not a lot planned for today, just a few chores to do. Hope you all have a good day!

Smudgley - how have things gone with Cara and the kittens?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
15-03-2007, 11:03 AM   #3

Morning all, lovely sunny day here. Hubby has the day off work and has gone to ride Bootsy this morning and is off golfing this afternoon what a life eh?

I've loads to do but I am so preoccupied with all the female hormonal problems I have with my girles here right now that I've just put the kettle on for another coffee whilst I think up a plan of action

Poor Tom has his school leaver booster jabs today, will be a sore arm for him tonight poor love

Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
15-03-2007, 11:07 AM   #4

morning all,
sunny and warm here at the moment bt rain had been forcast for later.babysitting my 20 month old nephew today,hes going to keep mr busy the little terror is into everything,even the dogs run and hide when he visits!!!
so excited about he kittens......i just cant wait to bring 1 or 2 of them home now,jerry is going to love it!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-03-2007, 11:22 AM   #5

It was foggy here and it's taking a long time to burn off. Decidedly cooler than yesterday - hard to remember I was gardening in a t-shirt yesterday!
Off to see my dad on his birthday. Don't know if he'll even know it's his birthday
Have a good day - see you tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #6

It's bright here today, but there was a thin film of ice on the cars first thing. Feeling a bit overwhelmed today - not quite sure why You know when you have days when nothing quite goes to plan and things are just sent to try you and all you want to do is hide? Well I have one of those days today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
15-03-2007, 01:54 PM   #7

Afternoon all.
Sun shinning it's little heart out at the moment. Had Darrlye at the dentist today, two fillings so he's feeling sorry for himself.
My back has been quite bad this past wee while, that's one of the reasons I haven't been on and the dreaded lurgy. I have little voice, it comes and goes which Ceilidh finds hysterical.
Instructions from the Doc..........no housework no lifting, bending, streaching. Yeh right!!!!
Being sent to the pain clinic for injections into my spine . See if that helps. My god I'm a werck . Will be here for a little bit as I cant sit too long.

Catsey Veteran

15-03-2007, 02:10 PM   #8

Nice to see you on here Jac! Is that facet joint injections you're going for? I've had those!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
15-03-2007, 02:19 PM   #9

Not sure Alex. By the time I came out my head was spinning. It goes into my spine.and it's sore.

Catsey Veteran

15-03-2007, 02:30 PM   #10

If it is the facet joint injections Jac, they're not too bad. It is 4 injections in the base of the spine. When I had them done they said they will either work and give you 3 months pain erlief or they wont and all you'll get is a couple of days! Guess which one I got???