Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
01-06-2007, 07:12 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all, overcast here at the minute, nothing special planned for today. Just the usual tidying round etc..

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
01-06-2007, 07:23 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

Morning Fran
Got a bit of running about to do this morning. Derek away for a week with his work tomorrow.
Cable still down with all that rain last night.
Sean and Jenny coming over tonight for a meal. Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
01-06-2007, 07:39 AM   #3

Morning all,
Not much planned today,have my opticians appointment that i was meant to go to yesterday but thats about it.
Just got in from work and about to walk the dogs.The kittens are high as kites this morning hoping they may have calmed down a little by the time ive got back from walking the dogs otherwise there will be no sleep for me
Have a good day all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #4

Morning all, the day started sunny but now there are a few threatening clouds overhead At least the forecast is for warmer temperatures though..

Have vacuumed the house top to bottom, and the washing is blowing nicely on the line........hope it's dry enough to iron later on.

My daughter and her family arrived back from Euro Disney last night, they had a lovely time although the weather was like ours....rain, rain, rain!!
All the travelling didn't agree with Katie, poor angel was sick when she arrived there and sick again when she got home

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
01-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #5

dry an d not to overcast here. I have got a rather bruised back from the epidural so will be relaxing for most of today.

Hope you all have fun

Sally

Global Moderator

01-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #6

Hope you back isn't too sore Sally

Take it easy and relax with Catsey!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-06-2007, 12:31 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
All the travelling didn't agree with Katie, poor angel was sick when she arrived there and sick again when she got home

Mags - Have they tried Sea-Bands or equivalent for Katie? I think they're marvellous and I don't think it's mumbo-jumbo. (Did I tell you about the sick Brazilian lady on the whale-watching boat in Canada? Everyone was looking over the sides of the boat and she was just sitting, head in hands and grey. I lent her the Bands and she was fine in 10 minutes - you could see the colour come back to her face. She thought it was magic! )
can't do any harm; may well work

Global Moderator

01-06-2007, 01:39 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Mags - Have they tried Sea-Bands or equivalent for Katie? I think they're marvellous and I don't think it's mumbo-jumbo. (Did I tell you about the sick Brazilian lady on the whale-watching boat in Canada? Everyone was looking over the sides of the boat and she was just sitting, head in hands and grey. I lent her the Bands and she was fine in 10 minutes - you could see the colour come back to her face. She thought it was magic! )
can't do any harm; may well work
DM ~ Katie does wear bands every time she goes out in the car and wore them on holiday but she was still sick in the taxi taking them to their hotel I'm not sure if the ones she wears are called Sea-Bands, I'll check. Hers are red and yellow striped and have the pressure stud for the wrist (childrens size). Her little brother is fine with travelling so I think she must have inherited my travel sickness genes from my younger days

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-06-2007, 01:48 PM   #9

Mmm - sounds like she's using Sea-Bands then, although my adult ones are boring grey!
Poor thing - it's horrible isn't it? Pharmaceuticals and sips of ginger ale then?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #10

Poor Katie! You mentioned "younger days" Mags, have you outgrown it then? It's a lovely day here, 80F before lunch; but no rain in sight until maybe Sunday now: everything is parched,,,the grass in the city strips looks like hay! I'm watering every day. Especially the tomatoes...., About to do some laundry, it'll dry quickly in the sun and warm breezes. Have a nice afternoon, all!