Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
03-06-2007, 07:25 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Sunday

Morning all.
Another lovely moning her,hope we have a repeat of yesterdays weather
Eds cousin stayed the night last night and slept on the sofa,Ed told him if the kittens get to much just put them back in the bedroom and shut the door.I assume they must have been too much for him to handle cause they were in the bedroom when I got back

Alex hope Broxi has improved again today (((hugs)))
Have a lovely day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-06-2007, 07:33 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Sunday

Morning Erin, morning everybody else!!!

I feel on top of the world today a tiny bit achey but I am very surprised how well I have recovered from yesterdays walk, almost feel like going for another one!!! lol

Off to town to do a bit of shopping when they open and then I am going to do some gardening. Very misty here at the moment but hopefully if that clears it would be a great day!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-06-2007, 07:45 AM   #3

A beautiful sunny morning here!! Just about do to the little ones' breakfasts and then a quick turn with the exercise video

Plan to get some gardening done (hopefully) plus there is a Children's Festival at Prospect Park which co-incides with the model steam railway being open (1st Sunday of every month) so I have a good idea of where I'll be going later on

I hope Broxi's come through his ordeal OK, Alex and here's wishing everyone a lovely Sunday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
03-06-2007, 09:09 AM   #4

Another nice day in prospect. Bit more work on the allotment this morning, roast chook for lunch (which will be about 4pm I guess, Sunday papers, sitting in the garden - that's about it for me.
Hope the sun is shining on everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
03-06-2007, 09:10 AM   #5

HI everyone.

LOL @ Eds cousin...... they must have been too much.

We were in the garden most of the day yesterday - planting some tubs to pretty things up a bit, making a path & making a run for the chicken pen to go in. Today - we will be finishing the chiken run & making the chicken house - I use the word "we" very loosely.

Back to work / school tomorrow. I love my job, but I hate going back after a week off. & one of my collegues is doing another job for 6 months - starting tomorrow... great - so a load more work to do

Nina - the black lab with us, has got a poorly tail. Not sure what she's done, but she was really quiet yesterday & appears to have pain in her tail when it's touched. Vet for her tomorrow.

Right - must get sorted & get outside.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
03-06-2007, 09:11 AM   #6

Morning all! A lovely day here so far, hope it continues. I'm like a zombie this morning, didn't have the best of sleep last night for some strange reason!! Just waiting on the vet calling. Nothing planned apart from church this morning. Hope you all have a good day. Thanks for the good wishes all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-06-2007, 10:27 AM   #7

Morning all, looks like another nice day for us!

Some idiots took delight in smashing all the mirrors on the cars in our road last night.......fortunately ours was ok. Is it complete boredom or what?....these stupid 'pranks' never occurred years ago

Nothing special planned for today, hopefully spending time in the garden..

I hope all the poorly pets are improving...

Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-06-2007, 10:33 AM   #8

Morning all, cludy and windy here, Hubby had to put his car back to the garage to get the parking sensors sorted, they did not work!!!!!!!!!!!They have lent him a MR2. two seater, its so low like driving on the road, and I literally fall out of it!!!
One car I would never buy!
Have a lovely day everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
03-06-2007, 10:41 AM   #9

Morning all
Well we had a fantastic night last night. I cant remember the last time I laughed so much!!! And the meal, out of this world. I did have a fleeting thought of Erin, hehe.They went home at 3am
This morning started of Sloooowly . Looks like another nice day today too.

Alex I really do hope you get good new's from the Vet.

Smudgley, I hope your dogs tail isn't too painfull.

Have a great day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
03-06-2007, 12:11 PM   #10

Looks like the sun is just about to break through the clouds so hopefully a nice afternoon for me.

Just done the weekly shop, and some housework so think the afternoon will be relaxing!!