Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
27-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #1

Jerry and Milo what can I do?

Ok Milo has a real thing for ears,Jerrys ears!

Jerry is getting really angry with him,Milo keeps cleaning them and biting them.
Jerry just went mad at him again because Milo just will not leave him alone.He does it to Tinkerbell to but mainly Jerry

Any ideas?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
27-07-2007, 05:06 PM   #2

Re: Jerry and Milo what can I do?

Put something yucky on his ears!

Hopefully it will just be something he grows out of Erin, has he always done it or just started?

Catsey Veteran

27-07-2007, 06:17 PM   #3

He has always done it but not as much as he does it now,poor Jerry cant lie down for a min with out the little devil kitty jumping on his ears,Im getting slighly worried because jerry is getting really p****d off with him now,Im getting worried he may hurt him

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-07-2007, 07:01 PM   #4

Being a one cat owner I'm afraid I can't think of anything to suggest, Erin...
I feel pretty sure someone will come up with some suggestions for you soon though...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
27-07-2007, 07:14 PM   #5

I'm surprised Jerry hasn't swiped a claw in Milo's direction to teach him some manners! He probably only needs to do it once or twice for Milo to get the message. I can understand that you're concerned that Jerry might hurt him but we've (usually) let our cats sort out pecking order and good manners between them and in 35 years of having cats, none has come to any harm this way, and they learned to live with each other fairly peaceably. Or have we been extraordinarily lucky?

Catsey Veteran

27-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #6

Jerry has swipped at Milo but didnt seem to put all his effort into it if that makes any sence,I have been leaving them too it but Milo just wont leave poor Jerry alone,my poor boy has taken to sitting behind the sofa so he can get some peace.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-07-2007, 09:10 PM   #7

Poor Jerry! I think he's being too good a dad figure; Milo's mum would probably have disciplined him with a few well-placed whacks not to do that! I really doubt if Jerry would hurt him seriously; I hope it gets sorted soon, Erin!