Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
16-08-2007, 07:27 AM   #1

Daily Thread THURSDAY

Up early for once today and the sun is shining.

Woke up to Misty having peed all over the place trying to use Chloe's litter tray, so back to square one for me in the litter tray dept (see other thread).

Not much happening today. Working in the morning, then not much planned for the afternoon. Bit of tidying I think.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
16-08-2007, 07:31 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread THURSDAY

Morning Donna.
Suns shining here too this morning hope it manages to lat out a little longer than it did yesterday
Donna hope you manage to get things sorted soon.

Nothing planned for today other that a little tidy up.I planning on not sleeping to much today so Ill slep tonight so im aiming to be up by 12,we will see,i always have these intentions but still dont manage to surface untill around 4!!!

Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
16-08-2007, 07:48 AM   #3

Morning Erin, Morning Donna

Sky is black here and I'm off on a barge/fishing trip with some young people!!!! Blame me for any rain

No word from Jac at silly o'clock hopefully that means the sleeping pills are working and she is dead to the world

Have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-08-2007, 08:12 AM   #4

Not a bad looking morning.
Market shortly to get fish for tonight and a hat for my upcoming holiday, then a little trip out to include dropping in to Lidl to see if they have bargains and a quick look at (the outside of) a house Just looking mind you, I don't think we can be @rsed with the trauma of moving!
have a lovely day everyone

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-08-2007, 09:29 AM   #5

Morning all

Got up late today to my son screaming because he couldn't get his bike started so had to give him a lift to work which is the other side of town. How people can drive in rush hour traffic every day is beyond me, I came home so stressed

Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
16-08-2007, 09:37 AM   #6

Morning all, not alot planned for today, the sun was shinning but seems over cast now.
Meeting my old boss for coffee later.
Off to get showered and dressed now before tidying up a little bit and getting down to a little study me thinks.
Have a lovely day every one xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-08-2007, 10:23 AM   #7

Morning all, had a lie in this morning Think I needed it, I've been feeling a little washed out lately Not much planned but the usual. The sun is out today which makes a change from the last couple of days or so!

Donna - sorry to hear about the set back. Hopefully we can have a think and come up with a solution...

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
16-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #8

Afternoon all,

Good vibes needed here, my Partners house is going up for Auction this evening, so fingers, paws everything crossed lol.

Just back from town finally got my Daughters (Mables) school trousers after endless looking, its taken days lol.

There is a new kitten around our way named Stella, I named her Miss Gorgeous before I found out her proper name last night, shes a Tortie and White with a huge bushy tail.

My best friend has been adopted by a Dark Tortie (yep I'm jealous!! lol) as you know I would love a Dark Tortie! they have named her Ruby because of her colourings, we took her to the Vet last week to be scanned, no chip and no posters around saying missing etc..... so we have added her to the found list at the Vets, if no joy, Ruby will stay with my Best Friend as her forever home.

Well, I'd best dash and get organised for tonight.

Take care all, Julie x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #9

Good luck with the auction tonight Sweet! I have everything crossed here for you x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
16-08-2007, 04:35 PM   #10

thanks fran