Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-08-2007, 07:25 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all, the sun is shining brightly here at the minute. Got a few errands to run today including taking Em to my Mum's, she's stopping over for a couple of days.

Hope you all have a lovely sunny day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
17-08-2007, 07:44 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

morning all,
Suns shining here too Off to court today with my dad,he has his final hearing to see if he gets to keep his house or not (he seperated from from his ex 2 and half years ago),hope they magage to sort somehing out he was born in that house !!!!

Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-08-2007, 08:53 AM   #3

Another morning of wiping up cat pee - Misty overshot Chloe's tray again.

Sunny outside so put both cats out this morning. Will be back at 12 so they not out for long and if Misty can work the flap she can come in anyway.

Might go and visit parents this afternoon, but other than that a normal day.

Catsey Veteran

17-08-2007, 08:58 AM   #4

How is your dad now Donna?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-08-2007, 09:03 AM   #5

I was going to ask Donna the same Fran. What's going on with us? Two women/one brain? If so you've obviously got the larger portion
It's dry today - hurrah - so a bit of gardening sounds good. The weekend forecast is awful.
Wonder how Mags enjoyed her holiday? Last week was good weather but it's been a bit iffy this week.
I'm really getting into holiday planning mode - lists everywhere. We're lucky to have the big estate car, so can take whatever we like really.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
17-08-2007, 09:09 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
How is your dad now Donna?
Sorry, forgot to update you all.

He is doing ok. Had a reaction to his meds after a few days of coming out of hospital so was on antihistamines too, but think that is now under control. He is slowly getting stronger - he is so bored at home though. He is 70 on Sunday and thinks he is still 40!!!

He is usually running about all over the place so getting a bit stir crazy. Still it wont be long before he is allowed to drive again (one month after the heart attack).

Catsey Veteran

17-08-2007, 10:21 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Sorry, forgot to update you all.

He is doing ok. Had a reaction to his meds after a few days of coming out of hospital so was on antihistamines too, but think that is now under control. He is slowly getting stronger - he is so bored at home though. He is 70 on Sunday and thinks he is still 40!!!

He is usually running about all over the place so getting a bit stir crazy. Still it wont be long before he is allowed to drive again (one month after the heart attack).
He'll be happier once he can drive again Donna, I'm so pleased he is doing so well despite being somewhat bored!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
I was going to ask Donna the same Fran. What's going on with us? Two women/one brain? If so you've obviously got the larger portion
Very much doubt that DM!, frequently wonder if I have any grey matter at all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-08-2007, 12:35 PM   #8

afternoon everyone, popped into tescos this morning,they have a re-cycle bit, where u can earn green points,so all my bottles n jars have been re-cycled.was fun shoving bottles in and hearing a smash (i know big kid LOL)
also got a phone bill through, 6-99p to pay, like bills like that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-08-2007, 02:27 PM   #9

It's still reasonable here. Had a good session on the allotment. Sowed another container of carrots - we'll see how they do with such a late sowing, although they are a late cropper. Planted out some spring greens and January king cabbage and did a lot of picking/harvesting. Picked the very last of the raspberries plus sweet corn, carrots, cabbage, leeks, beetroot, courgettes, Wee B Little pumpkin (lives up to it's name - sweet!), tomatoes, land cress, mizuna, lettuce, cucumber, french beans, runner beans. So, despite whingeing about the weather, I suppose I should just shut up and eat up!
Hope everyone is enjoying some sunshine - the weekend forecast is poor

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
17-08-2007, 03:39 PM   #10

Afternoon all.
That's the first week of back to school over.
Weather not too bad here. Got some washing done. Need to iron it at some point though .
Easy evening in store.....doing nothing

Erin I hope all went well with your Dad.

Fran, DM no arguing over the brain now will you?