Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-12-2007, 09:10 PM   #1

2007 moves toward 2008

Well this is the last week approx of 2007, I just wondered if you would answer these few questions.....I was going to leave it open but thought this may be a better way...

1. Your happiest moment/event of 2007

2. The most memorable World/Country/Town event?

3. Your personal most memorable event of 2007?

4. What event could you have done without?

5. Has it been overall a good year or a bad year? Or simply yet another year?
6. Has 2007 brought what you expected?

7. What you want for 2008 (apart from World peace or something for that see question9) this is what you want.

8. Do you have hopes and dreams for 2008 and if so what plans will you need to put in place to make them come true(for noone gets anything for nothing)

9. What you want for the World/Town/Country in 2008?

10. Anything else you would like to mention...feel free or add?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #2

Re: 2007 moves toward 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Well this is the last week approx of 2007, I just wondered if you would answer these few questions.....I was going to leave it open but thought this may be a better way...*1. Your happiest moment/event of 2007

not sure tbh, probably the birth of Imogen a few last week*

why do you make these questions so hard Karen lol. erm, the concert for Diana probably.

*3. Your personal most memorable event of 2007?

being accepted as a fosterer for the CP

*4. What event could you have done without?

*When my purse got stolen!

yet another year

I didin't expect much really, so yes.

*7. What you want for 2008 (apart from World peace or something for that see question9) this is what you want.

Really hoping for my Raechel to get into a good secondary school.

*8. Do you have hopes and dreams for 2008 and if so what plans will you need to put in place to make them come true(for noone gets anything for nothing)

*Just to try and make life a little more peaceful in our household (hormonal children and grumpy mums and dads dont make for easy living lol

For greater understanding between religions and for the government of Britain to wake up and start thinking of its own citizens for a change!

*10. Anything else you would like to mention...feel free or add?

Not really, just hope everyone has a peaceful and happy 2008

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #3

Quote:
Well this is the last week approx of 2007, I just wondered if you would answer these few questions.....I was going to leave it open but thought this may be a better way...

Spending time with Diddydawn and all the cats in her care.

The Supreme and meeting some very wonderful people, and all tolerant of me

Graham being arrested earlier in the year, all the court cases and his final admonishment of all charges.

Lunch with Anne Frank

Just another year really.

Not sure, I didnt really have that many expectations I dont think.

7. What you want for 2008 (apart from World peace or something for that see question9) this is what you want.
To get my pet sitting business up and running, and to get out of the pet shop industry.

8. Do you have hopes and dreams for 2008 and if so what plans will you need to put in place to make them come true(for noone gets anything for nothing)
I hope to help raise some much needed cash for Diddydawn and her independant struggle to help stray and feral cats.
One plan in the offing is to do a sponsered 8 mile walk around Loch Muick dressed as a cat, with Erin. We also plan to go visit Dawn and help her turn the shed into cat pens.

Less animals in rescues or on the streets.

Might come back to this one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-12-2007, 11:01 PM   #4

Quote:

1. Your happiest moment/event of 2007 Getting excused from jury duty!

2. The most memorable World/Country/Town event? ?

3. Your personal most memorable event of 2007? Finally learning how to post pics here!

4. What event could you have done without? Breaking my finger in February...

5. Has it been overall a good year or a bad year? Or simply yet another year? An average year
6. Has 2007 brought what you expected? Wasn't really expecting anything, so hard to answer...

7. What you want for 2008 (apart from World peace or something for that see question9) this is what
you want. Continued good health

8. Do you have hopes and dreams for 2008 and if so what plans will you need to put in place to make them come true(for noone gets anything for nothing) Completely re-doing the back garden from scratch (this will be an upcoming thread...)

9. What you want for the World/Town/Country in 2008? The election of a Democratic President here, and a withdrawal from Iran!

I don't lead a very exciting life, so excuse the rather dull answers...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
28-12-2007, 10:41 AM   #5

When John called me to say the cats were ok after the carbon monoxide scare.

??

Getting Ashleigh settled into secondary school. A huge step for any child, but she has a few problems & it was something we were all dreading. She did however settle in like a breeze!

# A meeting at work in September, telling me & my collegues that we were going to be managed by a different department. This may sound a trivial thing, but totally shattered me & my team at work. Something we are not looking forward to which will start from Jan 14th.

# Also when the cats were exposed to carbon monoxide & were very ill.

Generally a good year.

Yes, although I have ended up taking on more & more CP stuff, some of which I can not find time to do.

In 2007 I did a lot of work into suitability of different vehicles as mine was due to be changed, after much battling I was told I could have the vehicle that was most suitable, which was the one I wanted, however it has been on order for months now. In 2008 I want my new vehicle.

I hope I get my old manager back once it is realised that it was not a sensible move!

??

Generally been a good year. Flown by really fast. I seem to live my life at 100MPH these days, dashing here, dashing there, racing in from work, racing off again.... I need to slow down & back off from the CP stuff a little & spend more time with my fmily next year.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
28-12-2007, 11:49 AM   #6

1. Your happiest moment/event of 2007 - meeting John Barrowman in Glasgow!

2. The most memorable World/Country/Town event? none that I can think of

3. Your personal most memorable event of 2007? meeting John Barrowman in Glasgow swoon swoon

4. What event could you have done without? being ill for so long - getting really tired of it now

5. Has it been overall a good year or a bad year? Or simply yet another year? its been mainly a bad year due to being so ill
6. Has 2007 brought what you expected? nope

7. What you want for 2008 (apart from World peace or something for that see question9) this is what you want. To improve my business and to get well again

8. Do you have hopes and dreams for 2008 and if so what plans will you need to put in place to make them come true(for noone gets anything for nothing) yes I do and I'm working on them now!

9. What you want for the World/Town/Country in 2008? I want the impossible - but it doesn't stop me from wanting them! I want to live in a world where there is no predjustice - it doesn't matter about your sexuality, your skin colour, your religion, your class etc etc etc. I want to see people showing respect for others and the world around them and stop harming animals.... oh yes and every-one become vegetarian

10. Anything else you would like to mention...feel free or add? I think I've asked for loads already LOL