Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-12-2007, 01:43 PM   #1

What can you see

Okay people look out of your back and then front window be it upstairs or down or on the level if in a bungalow/flat and let us know what you can see on this brought Saturady afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-12-2007, 01:48 PM   #2

Re: What can you see

In answer to my on question
Out the front, from the living room window (ground level) I can see the front garden - needs a little gentle weeding, and swear I can see a few daffs shoing their heads - I will have to check that out.
The houses across the way. And Mr coke has just moved his curtains and waved at me so I imagine he is loking out for his grandaughter....she comes Saturday afternoon and stays till Sunday has done since his wife died.

Out the back I looked out the bedroom window, and can see people going in and out of the corner shop, everyone wrapped up warmly. And my next door neighbour cleaning his car. And the garden with birds on the table and feeders.The washing blowing nicely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-12-2007, 02:37 PM   #3

From the front I can see the front garden the drive leading down to the road, and huge fir trees leading into a small wooded area. and loads of rain, from the side I can see loads of birds on the feeders and my neighbours bungalow, from the other side I can see a tall conifer hedge, my greenhouse and shed, and on the last side, my garage, fence and a shrubbery...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
29-12-2007, 03:36 PM   #4

Out the front I can see the drive & houses over the road. Someone is walking past with a dog.

Out the back I can see our garden, the caravan, the chickens mooching around & the garage & the catpen, loads of empty looking fruit trees.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
29-12-2007, 04:35 PM   #5

The front are all the houses opposite me. And the back a completely messy garden with dead flowers and lots of rabbit rubbish, and rows of houses from the next street. Very depressing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-12-2007, 05:07 PM   #6

In the front, my patio looking empty will all the pots indoors, the road and the houses across the street. No people in sight.

In the back the empty garden which is being redone come Spring, the houses down the street the recycling truck in the alley and no people except the trash men .....
Except dog walkers we don't see many people out and about on these cold days, unlike Summer......