Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
30-12-2007, 10:33 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Sunday

morning all,
grey,overcast and cold here today.
ive just got up and have absolutely nothing to do,e has done everything bless him.
nothing much planned for me today other than work tonight.
hope you all have a great day

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH
30-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Sunday

Morning Spain checking in - woke up to a chilly 4º but the clear blue skies and the sun are warming things up nicely
Some gardening to do today, suspect the kitties are either going to be helpful or just want to play

Have a great relaxing Sunday all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #3

Morning all!

Very overcast and cold here too. Not a lot to be done today, I have a leg of lamb roasting in the oven with roast potatoes and parsnips and the smell is making me feel hungry

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-12-2007, 12:38 PM   #4

Hiya all the weather is not to bad here, quite mild if a bit chilly. But have to say this cold has really got me now, sneezing mostly stopped but I am full of cold. But never mind eh, popping round to the skip get rid of the rubbish as my bin collection is Wed ie Boxing day and they do not work back to normal this week but need to get rid of some - I hate rubbish build up.
Then need to get some bird food.As you do when full of cold. But need to toughen up back at work tomorrow.

May take the Christmas decs from outside the house down too, depends how I feel.

Anyway off shortly have a good day all.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
30-12-2007, 01:06 PM   #5

Morning all,

Hope you start to feel better soon Kazz. Last of the decs down today. Back to normal at last!!

Been food shopping and that is back to normal too. Fed up of all the xmas food. Most of it I chucked in the bin yesterday.

Will do a good cleanup at the bunny house in the garden today. But thats about all.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
30-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #6

I've been working and now taking a wee break - plan on re-doing my office/work-room - ugh - wish I could afford to pay some-one to come in and do it for me

Feels like a monday to me today

Catsey Veteran

30-12-2007, 04:15 PM   #7

Took all the decorations down now....the day was mild enough no wind so I could go up the ladder in safety.

Brought myself some NightNurse and some flowers while out getting the bird food. Cleaned all the bird feeders etc.

Now back in the warm.

Global Moderator

30-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #8

Hello all

I had quite an eventful day today. Took Cassy out in the car for a run in the field and whilst waiting at a junction for a car to pass I noticed there was no driver in the car I turned off my engine and jumped out of my car leaving it in the middle of the road and took chase. The door was locked so I jumped in front of it praying it would stop before it hit the brow of the hill and picked up speed. Thank goodness it stopped. Well there I was with my heels dug into the tarmac pushing aginst this car. I managed to flag a passing car down with one hand whilst spread across the bonet of this car. I thought this person I flagged down would help me with the car but he went off knocking on doors asking everyone who's car it was. Eventually a chap came running out of a house and got in his car and reversed if off my legs.

The owner of the car was very grateful and afterwards we all stood there chatting about what could have happened if it had rolled into a busy street where a group of kids where playing Thank goodness no harm was done

Oh and my OH rang me whilst I was spread eagel across the car and asked me what I was up to

Catsey Veteran

30-12-2007, 05:23 PM   #9

Anne you are spending to much time with me...well done you.

Global Moderator

30-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #10

Yeah I suppose it does sound like a typical Kazz day out