Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-02-2008, 08:31 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Thursday

Morning all, looks like it will another lovely day here Got a few phone calls to make today and a few bits and pieces to sort out, nothing very interesting

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-02-2008, 09:38 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Thursday

Morning Fran

This is my last try at posting. I either get kicked off or my post doesn't show . Have I done something wrong?

Busy day for me. Car is going in for valuation and M.O.T today. Get my new onw next month .

I'm keeping Ceilidh off school. She's not well again This time it's a heavy cold. Poor wee things nose is all red from it constantly running.

I got my new phone at 7.30 this morning. I have an unlimited internet access, so you guys will get fed up with me soon .

Darryle is coming over this afternoon to talk flats. He wants to private rent. I'll have to try and talk him out of that one.

Other than that, spring clean for Mum coming back and do a trolly dash.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-02-2008, 09:44 AM   #3

Morning Jac, I think Kazz has been having similar problems with posting like you are describing

Hope Ceilidh feels better soon, poor love x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #4

Thanks Fran.
I was begining to wonder. It's ok at the mo but earlier it was a nightmare.
Yesterday I just gave up.

She's asleep just now, which normally she would be up. I'm just leaving her.

The only thing I'm worried about is, were going to see Gordon on Sunday and if she's got the cold I wont be able to take her. He's had enough without getting that too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #5

Good morning. Misty and moisty but spring has sprung because I have a litle slump of daffs which has just burst into flower!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-02-2008, 10:21 AM   #6

Morning everyone! Grey and damp here this morning.

More transcription today - my I have had a busy week. Hope to get pc back this afternoon, hopefully it will be fixed - it was the graphics card that went after just a week. Good thing I hung on to the old one otherwise I'd have been in the s***.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-02-2008, 10:38 AM   #7

Hiya OH still no better . . . which is a worry. Nearly a week now I'm about as tired as I can be as I just haven't stopped, what with managing both boys morning and evening and then doing my job and some of OH's stuff in the office. Don't expect I'll get any thanks for it either!

It's dull and cloudy here today. Need to run into the local village for some cat litter and to the shoe menders as Sebi's little suede slipper has come unstitched and this guy's one of these old-fashioned menders (rather than the franchised lot) who can fix most things!

Exciting stuff

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-02-2008, 10:46 AM   #8

Doen't sound like you have time to brew chicken soup either Yola. Poor OH - that's classic isn't it, of driven people who are never ill blah, blah..... and then they do fall ill and are totally floored. I hope he picks up soon.
And you make sure you don't fall as soon as he is better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
28-02-2008, 12:30 PM   #9

morning all. ive had the luxury of having a lazy morning, was woken up at 6-30 by ronnie. shunted him out, crawled back into bed. slept till almost 9
havnt done much other than make a couple of calls.and use the PC. waiting for OH to come in. we are going for a nice walk into town. (bit of exercise )
have a good day all. and hope the poorly ones get well soon.