Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
13-03-2008, 08:15 AM   #1

Morning! Thursday's thread

Morning all
Well that was some cold I had. It really floored me. Glad to say I still have a cough and the sniffles but feeling a lot better.
I'm off into town this morning with my Mum.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-03-2008, 08:24 AM   #2

Re: Morning! Thursday's thread

Morning Jac, morning all. Busy day cleaning and tidying today, all the new puppy parents are visiting this weekend.

Glad you are on the mend Jac.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-03-2008, 09:40 AM   #3

Bright and breezy here now. Feels spring-like
Have lots of furniture-moving to do after the decorating. Then it's the general housework, ironing etc. Will try and get out there to plant my summer bulbs before its too late and they rot Lots of flu and nasty stuff around, GWS Jac, hope the puppies behave Fran.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
13-03-2008, 09:59 AM   #4

Morning. Lots to do today. Just gonna make a start to a bit of house work, then i have to go and see the dogs, also got to see about my costume, again, for the walk. Things to post, forms to fill out for my NARP membership. Lots to start getting organised.
See you all at 8pm for the quiz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #5

Bit of a grey day here but the wind has dropped completely. Got a lady coming round to give a quote for some new curtains in the newly decorated room which is going to be a dual purpose spare bedroom and snug. Was going to do it myself but I hate sewing and although I could borrow a machine, it is much more likely to get done if someone else does it. We need the curtains because OH and I are going to move our bedroom in there whilst ours is redecorated next month. All depends of course on how much it will cost!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-03-2008, 12:39 PM   #6

It's grey but dry here. Slight breeze but nothing like it has been! I had baloons festooning my desk this morning which was really sweet of everyone but I'm feeling not very celebratory today - several key reasons but I won't elaborate here.

Got a bunch of flowers delivered with a rather stupid card saying happy 23rd. Seeing as I'm 43 I consider that to be rather a blatant widdle-take.

Off to the pub shortly with my staff here - one of the girls has her birthday today too, so will try and slap a smile onto my face and enjoy myself for 1/2 an hour . . . edit to say, the pub lunch was good and I'm in a much happier mood thanks to 1 1/2 hours of silly chit chat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-03-2008, 03:24 PM   #7

Afternoon all. beautiful here today, like a spring day...Just had a reall enjoyable dog walk, apart from Madam Mollie finding a huge muddy puddle, which she decided to wallow in!!!She is now clean again, got the Airport run soon...Enjoy the rest of the day everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #8

Afternoon, all! It just will not warm up to normal here: not really cold weather...6 degrees now...but still way below where it should be; I am tired of being cold and wrapping up like a mummy to go out! Rant over: at least it's nice and sunny and the wind has died down! The usual market run. I'm going to gamble that the warmer weather prediction for next week is accurate so will plant scallions and radish seed this afternoon...I do love a nice fresh crisp radish right out of the garden!

Jac: glad you're improving...
Angie: the new bedroom/snug sounds so nice...pics?

Enjoy your afternoon..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
13-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #9

Evening all
Its been absolutely freezing here today,so ive spent most of the dayunder my duvet.
Lil escaped earlier I was on the phone to Elaine and I had let the dogs out in the garden next thing I see Lil running past the living room window,i rang Ed who was at a friends house oposite ours and quickly got dressed and ran out to help him catch her,we are so lucky we are on a quiet estate cause she was a little b****r and was running all over the place ,we got her eventually,I went out to check where she had got out from and the wind that we have been having has blown the bottom hinge off the gate in the back garden,she had squeezed through the smallest gap.
Shes home know and acting like butter wouldnt melt

Hope you have all had a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-03-2008, 08:53 PM   #10

I bet that was scary Erin Glad Lil's fine and you've found the route to freedom