Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-03-2008, 04:14 AM   #1

Daily Thread ~ Thursday

A very early Good morning to everyone!

It's been a dry night so far with the moon peeping through broken clouds....

I couldn't sleep so I've just made myself a cuppa and decided to catch up on the posts here and I am being kept company by 89 spiders!

Cassie is sound asleep beside me, giving the occasional soft whistle in her breathing

Have a good day whatever you are doing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-03-2008, 08:14 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread ~ Thursday

Morning Mags, morning all. Beautiful sunny day here I'm just about to sort the puppies out, have a cuppa and then I'll be on my way to the horses. I have some bills to pay today Other than that, not much planned.

Have a great day!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #3

Just to add to my previous post .......it's a lovely sunny day now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
27-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #4

morning, ive not been up all that long. think yesterday took it out of me a biit.
no idea on what the weathers doing. getting cloudy here. hope the rain stays away, it chucked it down all last night.
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #5

Overcast here. Didnt sleep too well. Just having a cuppa then I'll get dressed and face the day. Flyers went out of the window yesterday, so hopefully I will get them today. Then I'm off to pamper Suzy.
Have a nice day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
A very early Good morning to everyone!

It's been a dry night so far with the moon peeping through broken clouds....

I couldn't sleep so I've just made myself a cuppa and decided to catch up on the posts here and I am being kept company by 89 spiders!

Cassie is sound asleep beside me, giving the occasional soft whistle in her breathing

Have a good day whatever you are doing!
You must have had a very restless night Mags - hope you weren't trying to work out how many legs there were with you - would give me the creeps!

Started off a really lovely Spring day here - cloudless blue sky and warm, almost balmy! (No, not barmy!) Beginning to cloud over a bit now.

Loads more transcription work to do, so onwards and upwards. Have a good day peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #7

Things defrosting a bit on the personal front . . .and the weather is warm and sunny which is nice; we've got the office door open!

Been shifting boxes as my brother is moving into the spare space we have which'll be nice for him as he's currently in really horrid warehouse space. Se we've been tidying up!

I'm so hungry, about to tuck into a Waitrose fisherman's pie (microwave's just pinged).

OH's daughter is coming over tonight to show off her new boyfriend - should be interesting!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-03-2008, 01:10 PM   #8

oh great! been a lovely morning and I've done a load of washing, just about to get Raechel to hang it out and it has started raining!! gggrrrrrr.

Another quiet day here, kids have taken over the tv to watch Disney Channel, what fun! So I've escaped onto here lol. Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
27-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #9

Day off today-had to go in to talk to RSPCA inspector, we've had two rabbits dumped in the car-park and I've been trying to re-home them, with out any success.
Somethings happened to my internet, catsey is all odd and hard to use so haven't been!
Hope it comes back soon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #10

Afternoon, all! Cloudy cool and raining; glad I got all the bulbs planted yesterday, as it is supposed to rain for several days now....a damp trip to the market. Today's my bill-paying day also. and need to do some housecleaning which I've let slide...nothing interesting happening!

Mags, Elaine: sorry you've had restless nights; if we could only sleep as well as our cats..
Yola: glad things are thawing a bit..
Pinklizzy: hope you get the Net problems sorted.....

Have a nice afternoon!