Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-03-2008, 08:24 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all, miserable and wet here this morning. I'm just about to sort the puppies out, have a cuppa and then I'm off up to the horse. Not much else planned. Em is stopping over at my sister's and my mum's this weekend, so should get a little peace and quiet here

Have a great day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
28-03-2008, 08:35 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

Wet and windy here today, off to work in a few minutes-back on the search for new homes for the dumped bunnies.
Off to my mum's after work to do some party planning-my sister's back from Australia after two years on Wednesday and we're planning a big suprise party!
Hope everyone has a great day-don't get too wet!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #3

At home with the Sebster today. He's grizzly but managable at the moment. I might try him with an early nap.

Somepoint in the morning I have a 'forum friend' coming over for fair trade coffee. It's off another forum that I kind of got introduced to a few years back when the US Cat forum I was frequently just got a bit mental. I joined it and here at the same time, but spend most of my day here !

Anyway, quite looking forward to it and have washed the kitchen floor in anticipation

Dominik has gone off to school as the jammy . . . sorry . . . Artful Dodger. I took some pics last night and will try to upload them at some point. As usual he looks the part

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-03-2008, 10:11 AM   #4

Wet and windy here today, just have to nip out for a few bits of shopping then I'll be in for the rest of the day doing last bits of packing.

Enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
28-03-2008, 11:28 AM   #5

morning all, ive had a soggy walk around the park. thank goodness for my new wellies they worked a treat.
both the hooligans are soundo in the bedroom. they sleep all night and 3/4s of the day. lazy fellas ive got LOL
should be off out later on. lunch in a witherspoons and a shandy,
have a good day all. stay dry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-03-2008, 11:47 AM   #6

Enjoy your lunch Cathy! Forgot to ask, how did it go at the hozzie the other day . . . I guess they didn't keep you in Still, hope it all went as desired.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
28-03-2008, 11:51 AM   #7

Cold and wet here as well. Just going to take a friend out to bank she has no transport. Not much else planned today bit boring realy. At them moment i am looking out of the window at a brand new lampost which has just beign put up its about 20ft near our window so its realy going to shine in to our flat at nigh and bug me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-03-2008, 02:53 PM   #8

Afternoon all - very wet and windy here too - seems to be all over today.

More washing on today and as I am typing this I'm chillin out with Gerry Rafferty in my ears! So a bit mellow really.

Finished transcription yesterday, expecting emergency work tomorrow, so trying to relax a bit today.

Have a good day everyone - Kado I would recommend "black out" type blinds or curtain liners which I suspect you might need!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #9

It does sound a bit damp over there! It's cloudy here but lovely and mild now, 19 degrees! The porch door is open and Leia is having her nap outside for a change; she reminded me that she wanted an early lunch by getting on the kitchen counter and knocking the big metal canister with her dry food in it on the floor with a big clang! Nothing subtle about my girl.... We should be getting rain this afternoon; needed for the bulbs and seed I planted the last few days. Nothing is new here....

Stay dry all, have a nice afternoon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
28-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #10

Been a horrible wet day here. It is school holidays at the moment and I had planned to take my foster child to Drayton Manor, but the weather put paid to that. I took him swimming and for a badminton game instead.