Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
01-04-2008, 07:25 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, wet and miserable this morning, what a change from yesterday's weather Just about to sort the puppies out then it's off up to the horses. Not much else planned.

Hope you all have a great day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
01-04-2008, 07:32 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

Blue sky and sun here at the moment. Hope it lasts, although I'll be inside for most of the day. Off to pick up my sister from the airport tonight-leaving at midnight to make it for her flight which gets in at 5am. I'm so excited, she's been away for over two years now!
Have a great day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
01-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #3

have a good day all, its raining here wheres our spring ?????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
01-04-2008, 01:54 PM   #4

morning! it was below freezing last night and the days have been so hard to predict..it's either sunny or snow!
got two appts this morning and then i'm heading right to the ATM..it's payday..woo hoo!
get to run some "fun" errands which means stopping by the pet store and also getting to check out a specialty pet store downtown that i've never browsed before that sells things like innova evo, wysong, etc...(maybe i can buy there instead of ordering on the internet??).
just drinking my first few cups of coffee to get a headstart as i'll be in town for half the day..it's six am right now.
hope you all have a good day!
tink

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-04-2008, 02:01 PM   #5

It started off really miserable here this morning, but now it's blue sky and warm but a bit breezy.

Done some clearing up and composting (it seems I have a resident couple of voles in the compost heap now, they always seem to be there when I take stuff down - one seems to be getting less scared when I remove the carpet and sat and looked at me for quite a while this morning - it's a little cutie and presumably they are only there for the worms!)

More transcription this afternoon and beginning to shut down last year's accounts - so lots to do!

Have a good afternoon everyone! Hope you enjoy your shopping Tink!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #6

Happy April Fools Day, all, anyone been caught? Miserable and rainy here, but at least warm: 15 degrees now before lunch. Did the market run in the rain; plan to stay in the rest of the day! The grass is greening up nicely; Leia is happy to have me pick some fresh for her instead of the tired stuff she'd had during the cold months....

Have a nice day .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
01-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #7

good evening all, well the weather perked up nicely. i got a pile of washing dry. all OHs jeans/cargo pants. isnt that nice of him to save them for me.
ive just had a nice soak in the bath, taken my m,eds and ill be off to bed soon.
im on my OHs pc. not used to a keyboard. prefere the lappy. plus ive gone none of my favorites on here.
have a good sleep all,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-04-2008, 10:20 PM   #8

Nite, BM, sleep well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
01-04-2008, 10:54 PM   #9

Off to the airport in 1/2 an hour! Soooooo excited! Can't wait to see my little sister! Put my waterproof mascara on 'specially. Got our huge banner all ready!