Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-04-2008, 08:21 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all, overcast here at the minute. Hopefully, it will brighten up later. Not much planned for today. Getting all the paperwork ready for the puppies to go to their new homes.

Have a great day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
04-04-2008, 08:44 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

Good morning all

Overcast here too today.

OH is off to the races and I'm off to work!!!!! booo

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-04-2008, 09:03 AM   #3

Overcast and getting chilly here too. Up early coz I have lots to do today, sorted out the attic yesterday. Going to Red Cross shop to give things and putting old clothes in Sally Army bin. Then the bank, post office and pop to mum's to see if she needs anything.
Catch you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-04-2008, 09:03 AM   #4

Morning all, day off work for me today, going to the gym, then food shopping, home and then out in the garden or doing housework.

I have purchased a couple of exercise DVDs so I might try one of those later.

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-04-2008, 09:16 AM   #5

At home with the boys today. Sebastian is being his usual uncooperative self and is currently confined to cot. He's still pretty well refusing to eat so I think a doctor's visit will be in order. Domi's not being to bad . . .

We're off to the DIY shed, to Waitrose and then to the park after I've had my shower.

It's sunny and warm here so might even try and cut the front lawn this afternoon while the demon baby sleepeth

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-04-2008, 11:45 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Overcast and getting chilly here too. Up early coz I have lots to do today, sorted out the attic yesterday. Going to Red Cross shop to give things and putting old clothes in Sally Army bin. Then the bank, post office and pop to mum's to see if she needs anything.
Catch you later.
I could really do with you here PoshPuss!!!

Lovely day here today - blue sky and warm. Such a change from the last few days when it's been overcast and yucky!

OH is going to cut the lawns today and I MIGHT make a start on renovating the greenhouse!

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
04-04-2008, 03:07 PM   #7

just had a futon delivered. and giving away a sofa n armchair on freecycle. at the moment its like sitting in a cinema rows of seats LOL
might go for a couple of drinkiepoos with OH
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #8

Overcast and yucky here too! The rain has stopped for a while and it's chilly; no yard work today. Skipped the marketing and bank. PoshPuss, I could use you here too: need to go thru old clothes for the Donation Box.!! Leia has decided the three-way tunnel is a nice spot to have her morning nap in...all I can see is a long ringed tail sticking out....

Have a lovely day ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #9

The Red Cross were happy to get my old clothes, handbags and shoes; also I had some old pictures that I no longer wanted to look at so they went. Sally Army got blankets, towels and crockery. Boy did I feel better after all that stuff went out.
Now there's just the books to go through. Help! Hubby and I love books and we have a HUGE amount that we need to get gone... trouble is I hate parting with them, just in case!
Will have to be strict and think of others.

Would love to help you girls go through your bits and bobs but I have hard time getting mine done. I am far too sentimental

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
04-04-2008, 06:37 PM   #10

Bad boy today-I `walked` a few steps. And I have opened a bottle of red that has gone straight to my head. It`s Yin yoga tonight-much as I love you all-I really am looking forward to getting back to the gym.

Jenny says hello,before she goes off to contort her body-lucky bug`ar