Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-04-2008, 11:25 AM   #1

Sunday thread

It's nearly afternoon so I guess everyone is having a lie in
My dial up connection is HELL !!! feels like walking through sludge its soooooooooooooo slooooooowwww.
Will be back to AOL TO COMPLAIN big time..

Not looking forward to 2 night shifts, so I'm very moody today. Need chocolate and a catch up with TV I missed this week; Dr Who beckons.

Also,have to clean Posh's ears, dirty job but someone has to do it, here goes...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
13-04-2008, 11:35 AM   #2

Re: Sunday thread

Hi PP, sorry about the two night shifts, that's hard. I hope you get a chocolate/Dr who fix today (or maybe a chocolate doctor who?!)
Horrid weather here this morning, have been out with the dog and we're both a bit soggy now. Not much planned today,housework and laundry probably, then some coursework-such an exciting life!
Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #3

Hi PP and PL! Guess everyone is having a lie-in!

Hope you get your Dr Who fix and the chocolate PP - I rather enjoyed Dr Who yesterday, thought it was a good one and might have to watch it again on BBCiPlayer. Sorry about the night shifts too.

Hope you manage to get dry and comfy PL (and doggie too of course).

Bit of "pottering about" today. Try and relax on a Sunday if at all possible, that includes Catsey watching and Merlin cuddling of course!

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-04-2008, 01:34 PM   #4

Afternoon all,

Been to the gym this morning, then did a quick bit of food shopping. Did a bit of gardening and now I am going to stay indoors and take it easy.

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
13-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #5

Hi everyone, PP I'll join you in the moody club as I feel moody too. My OH and foster child have gone to Cardiff to take my son back to uni and my daughter is at work. I hate it when Adam goes back, I always feel down for a while. He has told us that he is planning to do a post grad in music performance at Sydney Conservatoire of Music, so goodness only knows how I will feel then as the course is 2 years!!

Oh well, will walk the dogs later, pick my daughter up then we are going out for dinner and then to church. Should feel better later.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
13-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #6

Afternoon all. Haven't had a chance to come on before now, out at church this morning, then lunch. Dr who was good last night, really enjoyed it Sorry I didn't get on for the quiz last night, I had an early night as I'm full of the cold again. Roll on nice warm summer lol. Hope you all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
13-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #7

sounds exciting for your son though Kim. Think of the experiences he will have. X It will be hard not seeing him though I guess.

I have been in the back room with the stripper all day and we got hot and sweaty I can tell you!!! (The walls are ready for plastering though)
Dinner is in, I am starting an essay and being distracted by Catsey no doubt

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-04-2008, 04:22 PM   #8

Afternoon, all! Weird weather continues: 23 degrees and lovely sun yesterday, 10 now and looks like rain! Ah well, good for the garden...did the usual market run & planning a lazy Sunday with the papers and crossword. Speaking of moody, I am: have to do my Federal and State income taxes; I hate doing it and always put it off till the last minute! So, I'll be grumbling tonight after dinner...

Enjoy your Sunday..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #9

Well been to work now back, so a lat dinner roast pork and the trimings. *yummy*

Hope everyone has had a good Sunday when is Mags back?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #10

Evening all Busy couple of days. Did the Humberside show yesterday, Bliss and the kittens did exceptionally well!! Hubby is absolutely full of cold - again I did the horses this morning, filled in some more show entries and have been on the phone on and off all day

Hope you all have a lovely evening!