Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-06-2008, 07:49 AM   #1

Friday's Daily Thread

HI All!
I'm up early for work therefore have started the thread
It's been all go this week, Babies galore
I missed the Wednesday quiz due to an unexpected call to an accidental birth at home; her fourth, she just didn't make it as far as the car, baby born in the living room
The June babies are amassing at the end of the month and arriving with the early July babies... its' like Terminal 5 baggage hall,

the weather is dire again no promise of any sun for us here in South Wales. It did manage a bit of a dry spell to let Posh out on the patio to eat her grass very early on.
But its murky now.

Have a good Friday everyone, will see you later, babies permitting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #2

Re: Friday's Daily Thread

Morning PP, morning all. I like your description of all the babies like Terminal 5 baggage hall - let's hope they don't all end up in Milan!

Yes, yucky and grey here too - but we haven't had any rain for a long time and I must go out and water some plants today - that's sure to make it rain later!

Merlin was crying for his breakfast this morning, so that's a good sign.

Have a good day everyone - weekend's nearly here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #3

It's SO cold here today! I've just taken Sebi for his trial session at the new nursery (where Domi goes to school) and it was a resounding success, helped by the fact one of his little chums from the existing nursery was also doing a visit (unbeknown to me).

Went to get the nail in my tyre fixed and the tyre exploded when they tried to repair it so now driving on a space-saver wheel until later this afternoon when they have a new one in for me. I nearly fainted when they said how much it would be

Just off into town to get some summer wear for Valencia and a waxing . . . well if I'm going to brave a swimsuit it's a absolute must

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #4

Morning all, drying out here after earlier rain....... still very mild though.

Cassie is sound asleep in the rocking chair unaware that it's brightened up and she could be out chasing the insects.. Had a reminder from the vet this morning that she is due her boosters next month, I must remember to get her claws clipped at the same time..

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
27-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #5

Cloudy here!

I've got to keep an eye on Beauty's appetite - ever since we started her on the prescription food she's not been eating much.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-06-2008, 04:52 PM   #6

Afternoon! Another lovely day, 27 degrees already at 11:45 am; going to be a hot one! May get t'storms this afternoon. To the bank and market and messing about in the garden: finally the beans are starting to flower! I love shell beans, hope they will grow fast; I can just taste them with a drizzle of olive oil, a drop of vinegar and fresh ground pepper....

PP: those babies are certainly keeping you busy!
Angie: happy news that Merlin's appetite is good...

Hoping for a sunny and pleasant day for all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
27-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #7

Hi all! What a day! I was the only nurse working today so it was due to be a 'quiet' day 10 emergencies later, I finally managed to get everything done and cleaned.
I'll sleep well tonight, just as well, I'm on my own tomorrow too.
Dismal weather here, where'd the summer go? I've got lots of laundry waiting to be done as soon as I can get it dry.
Lx