Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-06-2008, 08:48 AM   #1

Sunday Daily Thread

Morning all, have been up with the larks again. Bloody dogs and their inbuilt alarm clocks
Nice and sunny here today, fingers crossed it remains that way.
Have a wonderful day every one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-06-2008, 09:53 AM   #2

Re: Sunday Daily Thread

Well it's dry here for the moment Elaine, but I don't trust it
Going to have lunch with dad then over to see mam in the hospital. She was much improved last night, got 2 bags of blood transfused into her and her cheeks are rosy now
Will be in until Monday at least, they said, so taking puzzle books over to relieve the boredom!

Posh got me up early to go out and eat grass, she loves the stuff, like a nicotine addiction for her! Just having my second cuppa of the day.... ahh!

Nette

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
29-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #3

Morning! Up with Imogen, we were out last night and I think she's feeling a little neglected, bad mother that I am!
I've been downstairs to feed our little stray siamese, he's been with us a week and no-one has reported him missing despite an advert in the local paper.
It's sunny here today so I've started on my laundry mountain already and we're off to OH's parents for lunch.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Glad your mum's feeling better PP

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-06-2008, 10:35 AM   #4

2nd cup of tea already eh?

Blue sky earlier, but it's clouding over here. Feels quite warm already.

Bit more housework today and must wash my hair - oh and I see "Make more fuss of Merlin" is on the list for today too!

Have a good day everyone. Glad your mum is a bit better PP.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
29-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #5

Morning all!

Feeling very tired this morning as I couldn't sleep last night, I even popped on here at 3.30 this morning but there were only numerous spiders for company...

Overcast, dry and very windy today so the washing machine is on and everything can have a good blow on the line later.

Glad your Mum is a bit better PP.....

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

29-06-2008, 02:26 PM   #6

Pleased to hear your mum is a little better PP xxx

Just popped home for the first time in a few days to clean cat boxes and hamster tank as well as pick up some clean clothes and drop off the dirty.
I am absolutely knackered, so am gonna spend a few hours here before heading off to see to Suzy again.
Eva is missing her mummy and has upset herself again and given herself the runs My poor sensitive baby. We have had cuddles and she complained VERY loudly about almost everything. Have groomed some of the poo out of her tail and trouser legs so now she is strutting her stuff out in the garden Bernie is simply giving me the silent treatment, tried to give him cuddles but he ran off Even Midge is bad tempered with me today .
As much as I love SuzyQ, I cannt wait to get back home with my babies, oh and G ofcourse , not to mention my own bed and a good nights sleep.

Catsey Veteran

29-06-2008, 02:48 PM   #7

Oh poor you, poor Eva, poor Bernie and poor Graham! How much longer have you got to camp out with Suzy? How's that fire going????

Catsey Veteran

29-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #8

Wednesday night her owner returns then I can relax a bit. Plan to spend a fair bit in bed and make amends with my babies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #9

Afternoon ladies! Clouded over here and not as warm, 26 degrees. T'storms yesterday once again missed the City; forecast is a 70% chance of them today, some heavy, I hope our luck holds out; they are so scary, and always the threat of a power outage. To the market and sulking as the bakery was once again out of my favorite blueberry muffins!! I'm hooked on them, so good with a cup of tea....
PP, good news about your mum!

have a lovely day, all....

Catsey Veteran

29-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #10

I'm rather surprised you don't make your own blueberry muffins Eileen!

Could we have a virtual tea party one afternoon - does that sound good to you all?????