Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
25-01-2009, 08:47 AM   #1

Stormy Sunday

By heck its wild out there!! Has been all night and the cats are not impressed in the slightest.

Its St Dwynwen's day here in Wales today. Its the welsh version of Valentines day although most people don't celebrate it.

Nothing much on today apart from chores, dog walking at some point and need to get Poppy a bag as she starts playgroup tomorrow

Back to work again tonight once hubby gets home from work himself.

Keep safe everyone x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-01-2009, 10:53 AM   #2

Re: Stormy Sunday

Morning! Its blowing a hooley here and pouring with rain! Looks like a day at home doing all the things that don't get done on a nice day.....
Not much happening, forgot to put Leo's litter tray in the kitchen lastnight, so had a pile on the floor this morning....poor boy, not his fault......
Might take a run to lidl, they are suppose to have some cat toys in at the mo......
Hope you weather is better and enjoy your Sunday everyone...

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Siamese
25-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie

Its St Dwynwen's day here in Wales today. Its the welsh version of Valentines day although most people don't celebrate it.
I'm thinking of buying the girl I'm seeing just something small for St Dwynwen's day today - she speaks welsh and text me to tell me it was today....so I think it was a hint... lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
25-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #4

Grey and miserable here at the moment but the forecast says it will lift around lunch time.
Just about to jump into the shower and get dressed, then i must do my books.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #5

Kinda miserable here....but the sun is coming out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
25-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #6

Dydd Santes Dwynwen Hapus!
We had big storms last night but now the sun is shining Imogen and Kindly are both squashed onto the windowsill in the sun-spot.
No plans for today other than laundry and preparing some work for our nurse student.
Have a good day all,
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
25-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #7

Hi All

Wild here to. We've had snow overnight but now the rain and wind is getting rid of it. Alfie decided to go back and hug the radiator as well.

Hope Poppy enjoys playgroup Natalie.

Moli the cat toys in Lidl are ok - I bought a couple of them yesterday.

Lorna - go for it - you can always kid on it was a joke if it is not well received.

Off to walk Cali up the hill good exercise for both of us.

Enjoy your day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #8

A very slow day for us here. OH did some decorating and I didn't get dressed until just before midday However, all systems go now as he's taken the boys to Waitrose and then to Domi's riding lesson. He has a little gymkhana (sp) next weekend so that should be fun!! I have 2 floors to wash, ironing to start and a pedicure to do

Cats have all been brushed and eye-washed. After the boys are in bed we are going to be drawing up the plans for the allotment beds as hopefully next weekend it will be drier (complete 18 hour deluge here until about 1 hour ago) and we can do the shed base and start on the beds!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #9

Sunny here but still very cold: -4, wind chill -7, but at least the wind has died down, and the buses were running on time!! To the market as usual, got things for tonight's dinner: ham and cabbage. Angie, I'm going to try a bite of raw turnip! No news otherwise; afternoon with papers and weekly hard crossword.

Yola: it's silly but I think I'm as excited about your allotment as you are! Would love to see the plans!
Lorna: noting ventured, nothing gained! Go, girl..
Moli: poor Leo! How's Dutch this morning?

Happy St. Dwynwen's day to all our Welsh members.

Hope the sum makes an appearance for all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #10

Happy Stormy Sunday Tea Time Peeps!

Sitting here with my cuppa and I have naughtily eaten 2 rich tea biscuits - a bit boring but trying to keep the wolf from the door. Chicken balti (homemade cheats version) for supper tonight!

It's been a bit of a nasty day - nothing as bad as others have had, but it's not got light all day, rainy and cold too, not that I've ventured out.

I've been Googling about dog breeds inspired by Kazz's question. OH really needs a dog, so just doing some window shopping, although we would probably look at rescue first. I've just fallen in love with Soft Haired Wheaten Terriers!

Hope you like the raw turnip Eileen - I shall feel a bit responsible if you absolutely loathe it