Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #1

Red Nose Friday... Comic Relief

A RED NOSE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY

Today's the day to get your chuckle muscles working and DIG DEEP into those pockets

Tom's school is putting on some events; like PJ day, everyone going to school in their nightwear, teachers included! He's also got a part in a sketch show they are putting on this afternoon, sadly no parents invited

Our birth centre has a guess the baby competition; we all took in pics of ourselves as babies, pinned them to the corkboard and then tried to guess who was who,
some real ugly critters ... who sez all babies are cute!

Weather report, grey but fine, no wind, temp ok I think.

Yola has added another year, congrats babes and have a chillaxing day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
13-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #2

Re: Red Nose Friday... Comic Relief

Morning PP n everyone else.

Yeah some babies can be shocking lol

Were having a lil party tonight while watching Comic Relief. Theres only gonna be my mum, dad me and my bf eating some nibbles lol. So have to go and buy some food after.

It was lovely and sunny here about 10 minutes ago but the sky has suddenly gone all grey and miserable!!!

Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
13-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #3

Hi all, I'm off to attend a speed awareness course this afternoon . I did do one recently which I arranged for some staff at work as we do so many miles, but it was a milder version of the course I am doing today. This is the real deal-slow-down-shock-tactics course organised by the road safety partnerships This evening I am doing some paperwork & then tomorrow it is juggling cats around day. Tiger Lilly Pumpnin was spayed yesterday & is doing great.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-03-2009, 12:02 PM   #4

Morning!
My OH is joining in with Red Nose day by having a cold! He's not too bad though, it's def just a cold and not man-flu. The worst day was yesterday, when he had a day off anyway. He's not had a day off sick since he started his present job nearly 11 years ago and precious few before that. What a hero!
It's a nice/dull day here. Quite mild and wind-free but not much hope of sun.
I've been to the farmers' market and stocked up (fresh trout, killed yesterday afternoon, for 70p each! Bargain!) and done the wooded circuit with Dinah. Nothing else on the agenda, except maybe finding a nice Sauvignon Blanc to chill ready for the trout.
Hope everyone has a good day and finds some fun or does something funny for money!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
13-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #5

Aaagh! Friday 13th and this morning I took my car in for its MOT - fingers crossed everything will be ok! It's having a service as well and they'll give me a ring mid-afternoon to let me know how big the bill is.

The weather has just gone all horrible and drizzly but warm, might do a bit of tidying up in the garden later.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
13-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #6

Morning all!

I'm very excited about the weekend; have friends coming to stay and heading out tonight for cocktails and dancing. Not red nose day themed I'm afraid, although I will be donating. I just hope the pubs aren't mobbed...

It's a bit overcast although BBC weather tells me it'll be 10C today; bring on the double figures!

Have a great weekend everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
13-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #7

Hi all - we had a fund raising day at work today.

I had red hair extensions for the day.

We had various events during the day and raised just under £500.

Weather grey, but dry.

Enjoy the evening peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #8

Afternoon! Grey and dismal here, just 2 degrees in mid-afternoon. I'd never heard of Red Nose Day, sounds like fun! But had to chuckle at PJ day...what about those of us who who sleep bare? Slept in as it was drizzling when I woke, so just rolled over for another hour...lazy me! No news here, so will just hope all have had a good Friday the 13th so far, and will continue to do so.

Yola - hope it's a lovely evening out for you!