Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
14-03-2009, 10:32 PM   #1

Just had some terrible news.

My sister just txt me, she was on a bus passing through town and saw a bunch of chavs kicking the crap out of a dog.

If it were me i'd have jumped of the bus and went over but she's only 16 so probably best she stayed on, she's rang police and reported it but by the time they get there I doubt they will find the scum.

I feel dreadful, I can't even leave the house and go up myself as i'm in on my own with my son. Poor wee dog.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #2

Re: Just had some terrible news.

OMG!!! Thats just awful, I really hope all those chavs get hit by a bus!!!
Poor dog, I'll never understand how people can inflict such pain on animals or other humans for that matter.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #3

That's just dreadful random. I am glad your sister stayed on the bus. She would have been placing herself in danger otherwise. Poor dog.

Catsey Veteran

14-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #4

I feel awful Elaine and more so because I can't do anything about it and will never find out how the poor wee thing is, probably living a life of misery. Poor wee thing.

Thing is, my sister said the whole bus saw it and were commenting how disgusting it was, yet no one got off to help. I can understand why she never as she's only a 16 year old lass against a bunch of horrible chavvy scum but then if it was me I tend to jump in and think later when cruelty like that is involved.

Poor thing.

Catsey Veteran

14-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
That's just dreadful random. I am glad your sister stayed on the bus. She would have been placing herself in danger otherwise. Poor dog.
I'm glad she did too but she'll feel terrible for it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
14-03-2009, 11:07 PM   #6

Bloody scum!! Makes me so mad, how on earth can anyone find that fun!!!! Glad your sis stayed on the bus random, but I can imagine how upset you both are ((hugs))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
I feel awful Elaine and more so because I can't do anything about it and will never find out how the poor wee thing is, probably living a life of misery. Poor wee thing.

Thing is, my sister said the whole bus saw it and were commenting how disgusting it was, yet no one got off to help. I can understand why she never as she's only a 16 year old lass against a bunch of horrible chavvy scum but then if it was me I tend to jump in and think later when cruelty like that is involved.

Poor thing.
I know what you mean, I'd be a bit like you.
Poor poor dog.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
15-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #8

What is up with people today, they all need their heads testing!!!
Id of got off that bus (I think!) and tried to help the dog, I wouldnt care if I got hurt just as long as I tried to help it. Makes me so angry.
Hope its ok. Poor thing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #9

OMG! THAT IS HORRIBLE!
and I don't know what I'd have done either. I like to think I was able to get off the bus, have the muscle to fight off the b'stards, save the wee dog and get the scum arrested. But perhaps I'd be upstairs and not able to get out, ... I dunno, a mllion and one scenarios. BUT what makes me mad is that they have created another victim here, the defenseless animal and a traumatised 16 year old girl.
I never thought I'd want a vigilante society but I feel its heading that way because the police and justice system are not effective.
So sorry for that young lass she must be having nightmares.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
15-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
OMG!!! Thats just awful, I really hope all those chavs get hit by a bus!!!
Poor dog, I'll never understand how people can inflict such pain on animals or other humans for that matter.
Me neither, poor, poor dog.