Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #1

Wot, me again Wednesday chat?

Third day in a row for me to start the daily? Come on early birds - you can do something even if it's only put a heading and a sentence.
That's what I'm doing. I'm off to walk to the allotment (45mins) to do some watering and pottering, then back to walk the dog. I should be good and fit today! Maybe I should get a bike for when OH is off with the car? Maybe I should pluck up my courage to back the Saab out of the garage ... but it's a very tight fit, and Sven shouldn't really go to the allotment site and get dirty. Wonder when he will stop being OH's precious new toy?
Anyway - I'm off now, before it gets too hot (what an odd thing to say in Mid-March) - back later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #2

Re: Wot, me again Wednesday chat?

You really are on the ball DM
I had a bit of a lie in this morning, that's my excuse!
Not much news my end, weather a bit disappointing this morning, overcast and foggy Got plans to clean thru today, nothing exciting.
Catch you all later

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
18-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #3

Morning DM and PP! Just managed to make it in the morning too

We've been promised sun and 12C today but there's been a har / mist all morning that I'm hoping will clear although has yet to. I can't wait for proper spring-like weather!

Have desperately been trying to get back on track with sleep and not be exhausted in the mornings. Was in bed by 10.15 last night but alas still managed to hit snooze 4 times this morning Luckily OH got up and left the door open, and then the Stravinsky-alarm clock did a much better job of getting me up than my phone by purring, bunting, and walking all over me (he's so frigging heavy!) right on my bladder too. I'm sure that was planned.

A normal day here, going to muscle tone on my lunch break which means no gym after work so I can have the whole evening to myself. Will probably fill it with house work

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-03-2009, 12:17 PM   #4

Well, I'm back, and enjoying a well earned coffee, before I change into a skirt and head outside with the bookclub book. I decided to cut down the walking a bit by taking D to the allotment with me. She wasn't best pleased as we have to walk through town and she thinks there's too much traffic but it's OK once we get to the site and people talk to her. So, that's my seeds watered, potatoes earthed up again and me relaxed till the car is back on Friday and I can go and have a good long session.
It's a little more hazey than it has been but still warm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
18-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #5

Morning all, Id of posted a daily at 5am but I was getting ready for work instead lol.

Its cloudy and sort of misty here today and 6 C.

Gonna get some dinner in a minute, not had anythin to eat yet! pffft.

Not got anythin planned for today other than chillaxing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #6

Hi, all! Foggy this morning and only 6 degrees, but sun is promised for later... has not been seen since the 12th! And warming up, but back to rain tomorrow; this hasn't been a normal Spring here. But lots of things blooming: daffodils, forsythia, chionodoxa, hellebores and the mahonia is almost ready. Did the usual market run. tried to get potting soil at the hardware store but they only had 20 pound bags.... I need to start my seeds, should have done it yesterday.

QUIZ tonight!

Enjoy the day ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #7

Busy day today! Did a craft fayre thing with Dominik at school this morning which was part of his maths topic of 'money'. Basically they made stuff and we had to buy them with the children learning to count out the money and note what they had bought. Writing and maths practice all in one. They're eating the fruits of Domi's labour at the moment; chocolate cornflake cakes
Then to a meeting and then back to the office which was consistently busy. My bookclub book arrived via Amazon today so I'll start that tonight (hopefully).

DM - I cycled down to my allotment on Saturday I haven't ridden for about 7 years so I was well wobbly - it's an old-fashioned kind of bike with a basket on the front and OH laughed and said I looked like Miss Gulch . The bike is sitting in my shed down there waiting for me to pluck up the courage to cycle back (it's pretty well all uphill coming home)