Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #1

Frying Friday!!!

It was hot outside at 9am this morning!! My railing man has been, the boys are playing with water in the garden and I'm awaiting my brother's arrival. Not sure what we'll do - I'd like to take the boys out somewhere later where they can run in the sun.

Need to pop to the allotment at some point to plant some more sweetcorn and my roquette and have to get some nappies for Sebi as he's wearing his last one!!!

Oh, and what happend just now? Did we go offline for an hour? I kept getting broken link messages

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
29-05-2009, 11:13 AM   #2

Re: Frying Friday!!!

Morning all,

I was panicking for a an hour before coz it wouldnt load Catsey... Its ok now though thank god!

Its warm and cloudy here, hope the sun will burn off the cloud later.

Day off so gonna nip into town after.

Saw 'the black cat' lastnight and some more of the ticks have fell off... some are still on alive so we sprayed each one of them a little so hopefully they wil die. Ive not cuddled him yet coz of the ticks (I can not stand them, they make me feel !)

This time next week i'll be so happy coz I will be waiting for the post man to arrive with my Sims 3 game, whoop, ive waited over a year for this game . (You wouldnt think I was an adult lol)

Have nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #3

He he ! 2 daily threads posted within a second of each other! I've gone for the earlier one - no other reason!

Lovely warm wonderful day today. I love this weather, my breathing is easier today and so I've got washing on, vacuumed the kitchen floor, done all my morning duties for MIL and I'm off out in a while to meet some ex-work friends for lunch.

See you all later.

By the way, Catsey was offline earlier this morning - having a bit of a spring clean or just washing out Pilchard and friends' litter trays?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #4

Hello - I was on very early but have't been able to get back on Catsey until now.
It's HOT!
Have watered the allotment, picked asparagus and bought a sea bass plus some ginger & spring onions for a rather nice supper tonight.
The roads are so busy! I hope evryyone is having a good time - school holidays + good weather - but my trip to Mum's was awful yesterday. Busy busy busy.
Right - my deck chair calls!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #5

Ah - 2 threads!

I'll just repost

Hello - I was on very early but have't been able to get back on Catsey until now.
It's HOT!
Have watered the allotment, picked asparagus and bought a sea bass plus some ginger & spring onions for a rather nice supper tonight.
The roads are so busy! I hope evryyone is having a good time - school holidays + good weather - but my trip to Mum's was awful yesterday. Busy busy busy.
Right - my deck chair calls!

Glad you're feeling good angie.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Havana brown, Bengal
29-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #6

Oh I thought I had done something when I couldn't get on to Catsey! Had my sky box fixed yesterday, he simply put in a new one but fixed it ain't. Still got the prob so I'll get back on the phone. However the new box threw out my broadband connection so I thought it was me.

Off into the garden now, with my book, and hopefully some sunshine. Dang as soon as I wrote that the sun went in!

Ok I'll wear a cardi and still go!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
29-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #7

Hi all - 21c here, blue sky, tiny breeze. What a gorgeous day.

Spent this morning levelling out some stones and doing a bit of weeding.

Just had lunch and will need to do some paperwork later this afternoon.

Having a quick catch up on here first.

Enjoy the rest of the day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
29-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #8

Rather hot here today, I'm a northern girl by birth and my body starts to panic when the thermometer goes much above 20!

OH has been out to daughter's house to cut their lawns, they both work full time and suffer from hayfever so they don't really bother with the garden much. OH likes to make sure that at least it looks relatively tidy. I joked the other day that perhaps we could turn their garden into an allotment and keep chickens - you never know!

While he was out I've been baking more dog biscuits - parmesan and parsley; and wholemeal, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. I'll have to do some research to see if it's ok for the cats to eat them, poor Jason was drooling at the smell when the cheesy ones were baking then he went off into the garden in a bit of a huff!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #9

Mrs H - sorry, I can't remember - have you posted any pictures of your two cats? I remember Morgan as a puppy of course, but for some reason, not your cats. I'd love to see them!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #10

Wow, I'm glad Catsey was back up when I logged on; would have had a hissy fit at missing my pre-lunch visit! One good thing about the 5 hour time differential! Sun out and warming up nicely here, 25 C now. More t'storms this afternoon; had a bad one last night; couldn't get to sleep until about 1 am with all the lightning and thunder....Leia slept peacefully thru it..... To the market and pharmacy; and four of the six beans are up!

MrsH you would not like living in Washington...the thirties are usual in July and August; I love the heat. Morgan is a lucky dog to have those home baked goodies.
ST, hope the sun comes back out for you; what are you reading? DM, may I come to dinner?

Almost the weekend!