Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #1

Lovely sunny Tuesday!

Beautiful here - warm in the sunshine. Got down to 5 C last night - I am seriously wondering when to wrap my tree fern. Have you decided when to do your Acer, Mags?

I hope that you are all enjoying the sunshine and having a good day - not much going on here on the Forum.

I've been to the chiropodist this morning, so I have nice comfy feet. Going to the doctor tomorrow to see if I can be referred to the NHS Podiatrist as I have fallen metatarsals and am now getting pain in one of my big toe joints - not all the time, but it really makes me hobble when it's sore. I expect the things are connected.

Going to do a final strip of the tomatoes this afternoon and clean out the greenhouse. Nothing to overwinter this year. I have found a new product - do you remember those chemical smoke bombs that you could let off in a greenhouse to clear out all bugs and nasties? Well, there's a new garlic one on the market now AND you don't have to take the plants out. I am always concious of hygiene in the greenhouse (worked in greenhouses years ago when that was considered very important) so I think I'll give it a go. My hope is that with a nice clean greenhouse, I'll be prompted into early sowing next year!!!

Have a good day everyone - please give your feline friends a little ear tickle from me today. Kizzy and Pip will get ear tickles later this evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #2

Re: Lovely sunny Tuesday!

Hi, Angie! Mix of sun and clouds here, not quite as nippy as yesterday. Down to 9 overnight and 15 now. Up to the Giant for Leia's favorites and other stuff. and also got 3 of those pricy new Fancy Feast appetizers, as I had a $1.00 off coupon. Lucky you with a greenhouse! Hope the garlic bomb works. Leia says ta for the chin tickle (likes chin better than ear )

All of you, whereever you are (hint!), have a pleasant day!