Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #1

Monday mutterings

Late for a daily! After 5 days of steady rain the sun is out and there's not a cloud in the sky ...very refreshing after all the gloom. Still chilly though, only 8 degrees. But the solar cat is charging in the sun as I type! Up to the other market for Leia's favorites and to the liquor store for vermouth. Computer was acting up this morning; couldn't find Catsey or OFF. very slow and my e-mail wouldn't open ...had me worried there but after I rebooted everything was fine...

Hope all are well. Post something!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
19-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #2

Re: Monday mutterings

Its cooler here, but still warm, the air con is off and the door open today.....Not doing much apart from sorting things out for the trip home on Wednesday....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #3

Oh scary computer trouble Eileen maybe you should splurge out on the new one.
Moli you can't be coming home so soon where has the time gone.

I have been in the garden and cut/trimmed down a few of the tree's you should have seen me balanced up my ladder with saw in hand..talk of the neighbourhood.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #4

Kazz, where do you get all that energy?! Computer is purring along just fine now, whatever it was went away after rebooting. I'm waiting for Apple to finally do a netbook, then will splurge.